Epic Drives WA

Making our way north of Perth for this episode we start our adventure at the very popular tourist town of Lancelin (130km from Perth.) After checking out the immense sand dunes and beach, we drive up to Wedge Island to explore the self sufficient beachside settlement and cruise along the incredibly stunning beach, complete with its own island! Driving up the beach we get bogged in the same location as my last trip up here and end up at the lesser known beach settlement at Grey. The adventure continues as we hit Cervantes and check out the Stromatolites at Lake Thetis plus the famous Pinnacles before finally reaching Sandy Cape were we make camp, roast marshmallow over a campfire and relax to the sounds of the ocean whilst dolphins keep us company! It's an action packed episode, I hope you enjoy watching, i know i had a-lot of fun making it!

shanegtr

Just want to say its good to see some 4wd videos that use a vehicle that doesn't look modified. Just proves you don't need all the gear to get out there (but don't tell the marketing guys that!).

Epic Drives WA

Thanks Shane,
yeah I take my Hilux on “most” tracks and so far it’s kept up with other modified 4wds. I’d love to add a few mods to her but it’s just the lack of funds holding me back at the moment.