The tracks are listed with difficulty, length and type of track.
The purpose of 4x4earth.com.au is to help new 4 Wheel Drivers find tracks that are suitable to their vehicle and capabilities, to help new comers find other people to go offroad with and to help people travelling to different parts of Australia find the great offroad tracks.
Some tracks have GPS points which can be downloaded, photos and videos so you can get a better idea of just what you are getting yourself into.
We are lucky to live in a country with plenty of offroad tracks with some great places to visit. We need to preserve it for ourselves, others and future generations. We support the Tread Lightly principles, which are:
- Travel and recreate with minimum impact.
- Respect the environment and the rights of others.
- Educate yourself, plan and prepare before you go.
- Allow for the future use of the outdoors.
- Discover the rewards of responsible recreation.
Have fun and play safe!