Conspiracy Theories:

Bomber2012

I’m pretty sure SBS ran the series about Hitler in Argentina, they found buildings and the train line stopped in the area..
I missed most only watched one episode.. Looked good tho...
It certainly looked plausible.

I downloaded the SBS App and it’s called “HUNTING HITLER”
I will look it up , I came across a podcast that was on the subject .

Albynsw

Yeah we did. There's no mystery there. Watch the footage more carefully. There was debris spraying out everywhere and by debris I mean massive chunks of building. Example below View attachment 67973 View attachment 67974

I am no engineer but even without large pieces of debris the velocity created would of been bomb like to cause a lot of damage

I don’t know what you guys come up with but I suspect the heat of the fire after the plane impact would of effected the structural integrity of the steel frame and it could no longer support the weight of the floors above causing a domino type effect collapse

Warby

I am no engineer but even without large pieces of debris the velocity created would of been bomb like to cause a lot of damage

I don’t know what you guys come up with but I suspect the heat of the fire after the plane impact would of effected the structural integrity of the steel frame and it could no longer support the weight of the floors above causing a domino type effect collapse
No! That is FAR too reasonable.. it HAD to be a planned demolition with shaped charges throughout the building! The helpdesk IT tech support guy watched a few videos on YouTube and spoke to a mechanic about it, so its FACT!

cam04

I’m a member of ‘sceptical spectacles’ so I’m not going to be much fun in here. Carry on folding your foil hats gents :)
Whatever happened to the public storming of area 54 last year? I was so looking forward to them all getting shot. This year we can add the civil disobedience covid freedom fighters to my list.

Swaggie

Trump was supposed to release the redacted files about this terrorism act. But there still redacted...

Swaggie

I’m a member of ‘sceptical spectacles’ so I’m not going to be much fun in here. Carry on folding your foil hats gents :)
Whatever happened to the public storming of area 54 last year? I was so looking forward to them all getting shot. This year we can add the civil disobedience covid freedom fighters to my list.

that’s the reality ..

red hilux

My theory for the covid app is today we monitor who you have been with and record that,
then we write a script that logs and sends us everything
Then we write a script that records GPS position
Then we change it from 15 mins to 1 second
Then the app is compulsory and built into the phone and can’t turn it off

typhoeus

My theory for the covid app is today we monitor who you have been with and record that,
then we write a script that logs and sends us everything
Then we write a script that records GPS position
Then we change it from 15 mins to 1 second
Then the app is compulsory and built into the phone and can’t turn it off
wheres my old nokia 8210 ?

boobook

Get your EMF blocking meter guards here!!!

Yeah that'll work.

Take a look at the other completely legit products that web site sells. NONE can be confirmed as working or not working.

I did buy a 6 pack of these while browsing the web site though. You never know!

I also got a few of these. Hopefully they'll protect me from Vegans.

allanmac

4x4 Earth Contributer
Dan Andrews' handicap is whatever secret the Fire Union have over him. o_O

He is a very good golfer; handicap of 5 but I think that may have gone up as he hasnt played as often as he would like since he became Premier.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
He is a very good golfer; handicap of 5 but I think that may have gone up as he hasnt played as often as he would like since he became Premier.
I believe that Dan Andrew's handicap, if he had one, would be around 37. He has spread this story about a 5 handicap because he wants everyone to feel sorry for him because he portrays that being a great golfer he was prepared to give it up for the lives of others. Dan allegedly said he would put himself ahead of anyone else including his mother. Allegedly he left it to Pallis to make his announcements today (if you did not notice) because he was first off the tee at some unknown club because he does not want to come across as a hypocrite and also that he is no longer welcome at his own club.
I got this information first hand from a member of the American Democratic Party who has switched to the American Republican party because he believes in the first amendment.

Last edited:

Swaggie

Trying to get info on WHO (World Health Organisation) and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation he’s pushing for mandatory vaccination) and the Clinton (start worrying) Global Initiative .Sorros has his grubby hands in there also...
Makes you wonder why Gates is a science adviser for vaccines etc but he has no degrees regarding medical just mathematics...

also there’s talk of them adding and proof on the U.N site somewhere .hCG is being added which is birth control to the vaccines. It’s happened before in the past with tetanus in 3rd world countries...

A lot of this is quicklly being removed by Google and YouTube... trying to use other search engines....

Swaggie

Now where in for it...:oops::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Dr. Steven Greer (Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence and founder of the UFO Disclosure Project) says the globalists are planning to stage a massive alien invasion.