Conspiracy Theories:

Swaggie

Ok guys let your imagination run wild
Or do you have info to back it up..

Example: Was this Wuhan virus released on purpose etc ... Was it sold to the Chinese from an American University under Obama.

YouTube have been deleting fact about this Corona Virus.. Especially Doctors speaking up about it...

Is it as bad as they say it is...

Microchipping Humans

5g Is it Military grade...

If you have some ideas post it up, play nice otherwise I’ll can the thread...

RDM

The cynic in me thinks it was developed in by the Chinese Gov to gain control and create a new world order. The reasonable and rationale person in me thinks it came from the wet markets like reported. Both of them think that infections and casualties have been waaaay underreported in China and some other countries.

discomatt

Was the accident that killed Dianna and her boyfriend just that? an accident or was it planned by the "Firm" because they didn't like where Dianna's relationship and work was heading??
Did man really walk on the moon? If so why can none of the equipment left behind not be seen by any telescopes?
Why do our authorities add fluoride to our water and has it anything to do with subduing and controlling the masses like the Germans did with prisioners of war in WW2
If milk is so good for you how can butter be bad and if its so good for your bones why do westerners who drink cows milk have more broken bones than asians who do not

typhoeus

Woohoo! ( rubs hands together with glee) Oh, im gonna get writers cramp on this thread. ( rubs hands to relieve arthritis) . . thinks abou it for awhile . . . . .

Last edited:

RDM

If milk is so good for you how can butter be bad and if its so good for your bones why do westerners who drink cows milk have more broken bones than asians who do not
Westerners are fatter therefore hit the ground harder! Case closed....

One thing I have heard similar to this is that instances of bowel cancer are almost 0 in Asian cultures where they eat almost no dairy which has led some to believe that eating it could cause bowel cancer. Don't know how true it is.

Colly18

I know a very intelligent guy who spent a lot of time living and working in the USA. For many, many years he was absolutely convinced that 9-11 was an inside job, with the twin towers bought down by controlled explosives. Convinced to the point he ran a blog on it for years. He doesn't talk about it these days, so maybe his views have mellowed with older age.

discomatt

I know a very intelligent guy who spent a lot of time living and working in the USA. For many, many years he was absolutely convinced that 9-11 was an inside job, with the twin towers bought down by controlled explosives. Convinced to the point he ran a blog on it for years. He doesn't talk about it these days, so maybe his views have mellowed with older age.
Of coarse that was an inside job, how else do you explain why the buildings were so empty that day, only about 1 in 5 regular workers were there that dayo_O:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

boobook

Matt, I am not sure if you have been to the Twin Towers museum at the site. But it is one of the most touching places I have ever been to. I doubt it was only 1/5th occupied at the time. I doubt it. But maybe because it happened at around 8:45 there were a lot of lucky people. Even so, it is heartbreaking, I can't possibly imagine that it was planned with people to be deliberately away that day, other than by soulless terrorists.

Anyone who gets the chance should visit the place. America does a lot of things wrong but they are miles ahead of anyone with memorials and museums. they are generally free too.

Toddyh

We studied the twin tower collapse at uni (civil engineer). I can confidently say it's was not a controlled demolition. All those theories about the maximum heat of the fire and the melting temp of steel are rubbish. It didn't melt. It weakened.

As for the reason it was a steel frame in the first place - Italian Mafia controlled the concrete industry in New York at the time.