1hz smoking in the morning

erfanfj45

Hello everyone
It's a while that my cruiser smokes after starting up to 30 seconds and doesn't smoke anymore.
The engine starts easily and rapidly even in the cold weather (below 0°C) but it smokes about 30 seconds specially when it has been turnned off for a few hours.
The smoke color is something between white and grey and the rpm is low when it is smoking and I should push the gas pedal for a few seconds because it may turn off.
I should add something else. I thought that this happens in just cold weather but now I see that it is happening in warmer weather too.
Does anyone know that how does injection pump leakoff bolt work? I guess that the problem is with it.

shanegtr

White smoke with diesels can typically be attributed to unburnt diesel. Could be you have one or more injectors not atomizing fuel correctly and dribbling into the cylinder, injection timing out of whack, low compression, water (cylinder head and or gasket) etc..

erfanfj45

White smoke with diesels can typically be attributed to unburnt diesel. Could be you have one or more injectors not atomizing fuel correctly and dribbling into the cylinder, injection timing out of whack, low compression, water (cylinder head and or gasket) etc..
Bro actually this problem happened after when I did replace something in head (Gasket, cits, gits and valves)
I guessed that this smoke is happening because of the low compression but I saw that the engine starts and turns on easily and rapidly.
I should check injectors now.
What is your idea?

SeaJay

your injection pump timing can cause that, but really if its just for a few minutes when engine is cold dont worry too much

Carbon clean? Where to clean up you mean?
I believe my problem stemmed from carbon buildup inside combustion chamber and inlet/exhaust + maybe glazed bores. Carbon cleaning involves putting a hose into the inlet via airbox and flowing hydrogen in which burns deposits off. I also run this stuff in my fuel..

discomatt

I believe my problem stemmed from carbon buildup inside combustion chamber and inlet/exhaust + maybe glazed bores. Carbon cleaning involves putting a hose into the inlet via airbox and flowing hydrogen in which burns deposits off. I also run this stuff in my fuel..
A Italian tune on a semi regular basis does the same thing
All my cars see close to if not redline after every oil change and get driven hard every now and then, never had a engine failure or issues caused by carbon or glazing

A Italian tune on a semi regular basis does the same thing
All my cars see close to if not redline after every oil change and get driven hard every now and then, never had a engine failure or issues caused by carbon or glazing
Yep, thats how I drive it now but after I bought it in 2019 it was 21 years old with 39000ks and had done duty as a rural fire service truck with what I assumed a lot of idleing hours. When carbon is built up bad redline rpm driving probably isnt going to fix it.