tyres

hammered hilux

was just wonder does any body have a set of 4, 30/9.50/15 . all terrain or mud tyres preferred in SA. cheers:cool:

Last edited:

Joe

Gday mate, LowLux has a set of 5 tyres in about that size(maybe a bit bigger). Go to the spares and accessoies thread to find out more.

Nickj

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Hammered Hi Lux

i have just the set for you. A set of 4 x 30 x 9.5 x 15 BFG MT with about 10mm of tread left. And what do you know, they are on Land Cruiser offset black 15 x 7 sunraysia wheels! I am after $500 for the 4 wheels and tyres. I am in Victoria though.
Selling them only cos I had the opportunity to buy a new set of Bighorns at a great price. There's a spare 15 x 7 rim too.

Could arrange something with transport, meet you 1/2 way??

Nick

Poolman84

I have Goodyear mtr on my Feroza, great on and off road, so far .75mm tread wear in 10,000kms, you will see them sunday!

Jacked Surf

Interco TSL Superswampers?? lol Thats probably a bit extreme though

The Coopers are a good tyre as far as ride qaulity. Gipped pretty well too on sunday too.

Does the lightweight of the Sierra warrant a slightly softer / less ply sidewall construction so that it flexes upon air down.

Just thinking if you get a tyre with 2 many plys it may not flex to well on air down.