Tesla Cybertruck Touring around Australia

Patriot

Administrator
Tesla has announced that they have a cybertruck that will be touring around Australia.

I am not sure what everyone else things, I am think they look great. I was keen on one, if I had the money, but given the recent issues - I am not too sure.

1714288694704.png

Triton14

Visionary or idiot??

You could compare him with many people & their inventions (if Elon actually invents things or just tells his staff "I have a wild idea" )to people like Howard Hughes.

Just goes to show if you have enough money you can get anything off the ground & fool a lot of people who have to much money in their accounts!

Patriot

Administrator
I know I might draw a little flack here, but I freaking love my Tesla 3. It is so much fun and driving a conventional car now seems very different.
The truck *could have been great, but I think we will have to wait and see. Like of lot of things, it might be a good idea not to buy the version model.

Hoyks

Some of their products are good, but Elon is so full of crap, I'm astounded that he hasn't been done for fraud.

cam04

Possibly the greatest marketing stunt I’ve seen, beating a Porsche in a drag race - while towing the same model Porsche on a trailer. God only knows if it's real.

Last edited:

Triton14

Possibly the greatest marketing stunt I’ve seen, beating a Porsche in a drag race - while towing the same model Porsche on a trailer. God only knows if it's real.

That would not surprise me if its fair dinkum.
EV's have some ridiculous torque.

Not sure how this one is mapped but these days if you remove/override/replace the factory setting in these thing they can go supercar speeds.
If you know someone with a good module or able to change the software you can get 350kph out of your Tesla model S!

typhoeus

That would not surprise me if its fair dinkum.
EV's have some ridiculous torque.

Not sure how this one is mapped but these days if you remove/override/replace the factory setting in these thing they can go supercar speeds.
If you know someone with a good module or able to change the software you can get 350kph out of your Tesla model S!

But you would have to charge at the start line and the finish line

Swaggie

@Patriot

You'll feel right at home mate, no different to a Jeep :p:D:D;)