How many fishermen are here?

Do you fish?

• Total voters

Gunna

I spend a lot of the warmer months along the Ninety Mile beach chasing Gummy shark.

The photo below was one night fishing with the kids

Attachments

• P4100023.JPG
    P4100023.JPG
    302.3 KB · Views: 105

phs

im as keen as keen come's when it come to fishing, i was a freshwater fisherman only for many years but this year iv hit the surf and my record so far is good every time iv been to the surf iv cought at least one fish and up to 10 at lake tyres 6 salmon and 4 tailor. i was wraped.

cant wait till summer thow want to hunt some cod can't wait !!!!! this year the cod fishing went well, sincer the colder days have hit iv been fishing for trout a few time's but its just too cold down my neck of the woods for fishig this time of year

ChallengeLee

I'm there if someone sticks the bait on the hook and takes the hook out of the fish when l catch it and while your at it, you may as well gut it, fillet it and cut off it's head cos thats just yucky stuff. I don't mind cooking it though :D

Tats

Bring on summer! Yeah!!

The Blackfish have been on bonzer here on the Coast, good catches and good sizes. Unfortunately between golf and fitting the *#@@@% uhf aerial I haven't really had the chance to get the long rod wet. Maybe next week if the weather warms a little.:):):)

Tats:cool:

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
My last fishin trip

I’ve been fishing in Queensland recently.

As any true fisherman knows the thrill is in the chase and trying to outwit your adversary.

It took me two full weeks without even a nibble but patience is the virtue of any fisherman.

But I can tell you when this fish took the bait, it was all I could do to hold onto the Rod such was the intensity of the bite.

(after an intense fight I have now released it as a mark of respect)

The locals told me it’s called a Golden Rush. See below for pic…….

Attachments

• P1030832.JPG
    P1030832.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 96

Pure Yobbo

I’ve been fishing in Queensland recently.

As any true fisherman knows the thrill is in the chase and trying to outwit your adversary.

It took me two full weeks without even a nibble but patience is the virtue of any fisherman.

But I can tell you when this fish took the bait, it was all I could do to hold onto the Rod such was the intensity of the bite.

(after an intense fight I have now released it as a mark of respect)

The locals told me it’s called a Golden Rush. See below for pic…….

Bek I think you have stolen my title of having the wooden spoon (Stirrer) Well done.

cruiserlad

4x4 Earth Contributer
you know me cliff thats why the rod holder is on the car if the waters deep enough to have fish in it i will give it a go