Hi guys,

speakalot

Moved to the Gold Coast last year from South Africa. Went for my first trip yesterday in the Kingsholme area ( Shaws Pocket Road) Ground Clearance problems with my 2002 DID Pajero. Does anybody know of a good shop in the Gold Coast area that can do a suspension lift on a vehicle like this?? Is it worth it??
So many beautiful tracks around - cant wait to really get stuck in! ( maybe wrong choice of words! )

Walkabout

G'day Speakalot, welcome aboard.
Try asking either Zordo (sells and fits suspension) or Pure yobbo ( moderator), they should be able to point you in the right direction.

speakalot

G'day Speakalot, welcome aboard.
Try asking either Zordo (sells and fits suspension) or Pure yobbo ( moderator), they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks Walkabout - will do that. By the way, my son wanted to know why there were no giraffes around yesterday. Not sure what to tell him?? Outta season??

Offrdn60

Thanks Walkabout - will do that. By the way, my son wanted to know why there were no giraffes around yesterday. Not sure what to tell him?? Outta season??

LOL, thats a good 1. Or mabey once they see the Paj a few more times the will start to reconise the car and they will start comming out.

speakalot

Welcome to the site, did your son see the pink elephants LOL

No he did'nt!! Will have to go back next weekend to look again. Got to sort out the suspension in a hurry then! Seriously though - we were happy with what we saw. Beautiful area.

tankbloke

4x4 Earth Contributer
Gidday and welcome. I'm led to believe Drop Bears are very nice marinated in red wine sauce,slow cooked on the BBQ with a slab or carton x3 of any beer. Except Westend which makes anything taste bad.

Walkabout

Guys - please. You gotta speak slowly! I am South African!! Cane toads?? Drop Bears?? Bunyips?? Can you eat any of these??

Jokes aside, Bunyips & Drop Bears are kind of myth/aussie folk law - try google for some pictures. Cane toads are an introduced pest in QLD brought in to eat cane beatles or something like that- problem is they are toxic and kill aussie native animals.
Some idiots have been known to lick them, although very dangerous it has a drug like effect.

speakalot

Jokes aside, Bunyips & Drop Bears are kind of myth/aussie folk law - try google for some pictures. Cane toads are an introduced pest in QLD brought in to eat cane beatles or something like that- problem is they are toxic and kill aussie native animals.
Some idiots have been known to lick them, although very dangerous it has a drug like effect.

Thanks. I had a look on Google. Will be on the lookout for them this weekend at Duck Creek Road!!! Scary!!!

kiwijaz

Frosty is on the Gold Coast he might be able to point you in the right direction of someone to do ur suspension, If you find Zordo is to far away for you. Welcome to the site too bro Good Luck to the Bocs in the Tri-nations u will need it to beat the Mighty All Blacks:D:D:p

speakalot

Frosty is on the Gold Coast he might be able to point you in the right direction of someone to do ur suspension, If you find Zordo is to far away for you. Welcome to the site too bro Good Luck to the Bocs in the Tri-nations u will need it to beat the Mighty All Blacks:D:D:p

Thanks Kiwijaz - will give Frosty a tinkle and yes, I expect the Tri-nations trophy to stay exactly where it is!!!:):) However, lots of tracks to go and ride in the meantime!!