Hey guys

03gallagherj

Hey guys just stumbled across this website yesterday and thought i'd sign up looks great :D

been apart of the Victorian Pajero Clubs forums for a while there as well so to find this was great seems to have a lot of goodies :D

Anyway my Names Jackson and im from the South Coast of NSW in a coastal town called Batemans Bay, love 4WDing like nothing else .... just dont tell the misses haha. I own a 1995 Mitsubishi Pajero with the 2.8 TD in it. goes almost everywhere i point the nose. Recently thrown a set of larger coils in it, shocks coming in next 2 weeks followed by a good set of torsions, rear draw system and a front lokka.

well im off to explore this site a little more cheers :D Jackson

WILKAT

Hi & welcome to this site. I used to live at Tuross Heads for 1 & half years,great down that way,surfing,4wding,fishing.got many friends down that way.:)As a kid,my family used to camp (every year for a month for about 8 - 9 years) at Durras camping ground which is now called Murramarang National park resort (which sux!!):mad: We got it when it was better back then.I even remember as a kid get terrorised by feral boars that used to roam the park at night,right past our 3 man tent!!:eek:

PS/ there are HEAPS of 4wd tracks around where you are,South,North,West of you,your surrounded by them!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

03gallagherj

Hi & welcome to this site. I used to live at Tuross Heads for 1 & half years,great down that way,surfing,4wding,fishing.got many friends down that way.:)As a kid,my family used to camp (every year for a month for about 8 - 9 years) at Durras camping ground which is now called Murramarang National park resort (which sux!!):mad: We got it when it was better back then.I even remember as a kid get terrorised by feral boars that used to roam the park at night,right past our 3 man tent!!:eek:

PS/ there are HEAPS of 4wd tracks around where you are,South,North,West of you,your surrounded by them!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Hey Mate yeah been a keen 4wder for a few years now since i got my L's even before i owned a 4B would get out in my mates dads cruiser with him and that was all good fun :)

my mates parents actually live down at Turros just after the turnoff on one of the private roads.

me and my mates are actually apart of the Batemans Bay 4x4 Club (not official) and we're doing a trip soon to bendethera actually should make for an unreal weekend :) cruise on in the normal way and head on out through dry creek. hahahaah speaking of durras i could be going there tonight to camp out actually, either there or shallow crossing either way im happy :D give us a yell if ya ever wanna meet up and go for a wheel

Thanks to all for a warm welcome :)

WILKAT

Hey Mate yeah been a keen 4wder for a few years now since i got my L's even before i owned a 4B would get out in my mates dads cruiser with him and that was all good fun :)

my mates parents actually live down at Turros just after the turnoff on one of the private roads.

me and my mates are actually apart of the Batemans Bay 4x4 Club (not official) and we're doing a trip soon to bendethera actually should make for an unreal weekend :) cruise on in the normal way and head on out through dry creek. hahahaah speaking of durras i could be going there tonight to camp out actually, either there or shallow crossing either way im happy :D give us a yell if ya ever wanna meet up and go for a wheel

Thanks to all for a warm welcome :)

Well hopefully we will be back in NSW (Port Macquarie in 6months?,fingers crossed).:)
But will be going down south soon after to see a few friends,if time permits,will give you a yell.:)
Have fun at Durras or Shallow crossing on weekend & at Bendethera when you go there.
As you already know the national parks & forests down there are very fragile,so tread lightly:cool:

Davidman

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Hi and welcome to the site
Enjoy

Good to see another Pajero owner join up. We will show them all. ;););)