Recent content by Juzzi05

1. J

Solar Panels and Anderson Plugs

I used to have a timer And a amp meter wired into the fridge. Timer only worked when compressor was operational. So was able to work out how much time the compressor worked each day in different conditions. Then I just timed it by the average amp draw when the compressor was going. Eg 5.5 amps...
  2. J

Solar Panels and Anderson Plugs

My rf60 does not use anywhere near 60 amps a day even when using it as a fridge freezer in 35-40 degree temps. I would get the fridge checked out and serviced as the compressor must be running too often. May be needs to check it and make sure correct amount of gas pressure in system. The...
  3. J

Tunit performance chip landcruiser 200/79/76 etc

selling my tunit power chip. Great addition to car especially with an aftermarket exhaust. $500 In Clayton Victoria
  4. J

ECU remap experiences.

Who cares about the power numbers. More interested in experience and fuel figures. Anybody else done a remap?
  5. J

ECU remap experiences.

thanks Buxter That's exactly the type of information I was interested in. Cheers Juz
  6. J

ECU remap experiences.

I was just wondering if anyone has had their 200 remapped. Who did it? How did drive afterwards. Did it affect engine temps or egt Fuel use differences? Would you choose to do it again or would you do something else?
  7. J

Fridge Temp controller

Just a few thoughts to add to the discussion! With his set up you have a back up if the external controller stuffs up you can always go back to using the original thermostat. just note that the thermostat in fridges are inside the fridge cabinet. So the dial control is effectively setting the...