New profile posts

Pharmacy Business For Sale in Dubai: Find Pharmacies Business or Investment Opportunities in Dubai. Tobuz provides the best running healthcare business in Dubai UAE. Buy right business direct from the verified owner.
Join us at: Healthcare Business
Cafeteria For Sale in Dubai: Find the best Cafeteria for Sale in Dubai at Tobuz. Tobuz provides the best small & large Cafeteria business Investment opportunities in Dubai UAE at very reasonable prices.
Join us at: Cafeteria Business
Salon For Sale in Dubai: Find the best Beauty running Salon for Sale in Dubai or Investment In Dubai. Search, Buy, Invest in verified Beauty Saloon for sale In Dubai. Tobuz offers both salons like ladies' and gents salons in Dubai.
Join us at: Salon Business
Business For Sale in Sharjah: Find the best running business for sale in Sharjah from our wide collection. We have all types of business in sharjah like food cafe business for sale, medical business and many more.
Join us at : Business For Sale In Sharjah
G'day all. Love my Landcruiser. Have been progressively adding gadgets to make life easier.
hi mate. do you know where the headlight relay is in a 100 petrol Landcruiser?
Toyasaurus
Toyasaurus
The main juntion box behind the battery LHS.

Did you try Mardo auto elect`s or are you having a go yourself first.
Superdad
Superdad
Went to mardo. Had a short in after mkt reversing camera that was drawing 0.33amp. That's solved one problem and once done cannot recreate headlight problem. Not sure how they could be linked but so far so good...
Bought a 4wd van so I can travel Australia, but after taking it 4wding a bunch I'm starting to get the 4wd bug!
Reactions: red hilux
A
Aaron james
Dose anyone know if I can run a 1997 model transfer case out of a petrol in my 1998 mitsubishi trtrition 4x4
Hie, team... Im from Africa Zimbabwe ... I own a Toyota raider 1kz 4*4.. 1999 model..with manual gearbox recently the gearbox got dead beyond rapair. I managed to buy a replacement..4*4 gearbox manual... But it's similar... It has 4L... N.. And... H...the a 4wd button aside the small stick. Mine was having 4L, 2H, 4H and N.... They is no provision to connect control cables of the new gearbox... How best can l do
Chatty
Chatty
I'm not a Toyo expert, it sounds like your original box has the transfer case as a manual selection, and your replacement transfer case is electronic actuator.
The replacement may be off a later model and may need a control module to manage the selection, as well as actuators for the front diff.
The only suggestion I can make is potentially rebuilding your old box, using the replacement as a parts donor.
Should 285/70r17s fit under a 2005 np pajero with a 2 inch lift
L
Lost1?
If you are you running a bull bar on the front yes, but if you have the factory bumper you will need to tweak the brackets a little bit so they don't rub. You will need to trim the mud flaps a little bit. Hard lock into a driveway a bit quicker than you normally would and the tyres will polish the bit that needs to be trimmed off. Just trim that bit off and you should be right.
My Son in Byron Bay has a slide on that he no longer uses. If you are interested give me your phone number and I will get him to call you. David.
Hi Just looking for some help telling me how good my car is. First car an don't really know much about cars

Nissan patrol zd30 2004 turbo diesel 3.0 liter
M
maddon
great cars but some of the engines are called grenades and can explode // just what i have read // some research will sort it out before it goes bang // dont mean to scare ya // one of the patrol forums should be full of this valuable info