Latest activity

• L
    LongRoad2Go reacted to CTL's post in the thread Corona virus with Like Like.
    @discomatt you have gone from a LR fanboy who hijacked most threads to push your undying love of LRs to a zealot about Covid...
  • L
    LongRoad2Go reacted to cam04's post in the thread Corona virus with Haha Haha.
    Enough, can you now please just admit you are Pete Evans and we can all move on?
  • typhoeus
    typhoeus reacted to Corndoggy's post in the thread Corona virus with Like Like.
    OK you lot. Got it all worked out. I'll tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. YOU CAN'T HANDEL THE TRUTH. The virus, the...
  • typhoeus
    typhoeus replied to the thread Corona virus.
    Well, those doctors are not independent, they have a vested interest in promoting the pharma that sells them products at discount...
  • typhoeus
    typhoeus reacted to Rusty Panels's post in the thread Corona virus with Like Like.
    There are many health conditions that you can't exactly improve by getting fit. Kids who are born with Cystic Fibrosis for example where...
  • peterfermtech
    peterfermtech replied to the thread Corona virus.
    It's doing our heads in.
  • Toyasaurus
    Toyasaurus reacted to CTL's post in the thread Corona virus with Like Like.
    Would love nothing more than to share a single malt or three around a camp fire with you Matt. My shout. But seriously, stop reading...
  • Albynsw
    Albynsw reacted to CTL's post in the thread Corona virus with Like Like.
    Would love nothing more than to share a single malt or three around a camp fire with you Matt. My shout. But seriously, stop reading...
  • Toyasaurus
    Toyasaurus reacted to Corndoggy's post in the thread Corona virus with Like Like.
    OK you lot. Got it all worked out. I'll tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. YOU CAN'T HANDEL THE TRUTH. The virus, the...
  • Toyasaurus
    Toyasaurus reacted to rogerazz's post in the thread Corona virus with Like Like.
    I usually have a slice of fruit cake with my afternoon coffee each day. Maybe I should eat a whole cake each day as it seems there are...
  • Toyasaurus
    Toyasaurus reacted to dirvine's post in the thread Jokes with Like Like.
  • C
    Corndoggy replied to the thread Corona virus.
  • John U
    John U replied to the thread Lockdown Protests.
    Online reports I've read mentioned an app called telegram being used to organise these goons. The same platform was used to organise the...
  • John U
    John U reacted to peterfermtech's post in the thread Lockdown Protests with Like Like.
    Just watching these idiots getting herded up like cattle. Now that they've got them on the west gate they should get out the cattle...
  • smitty_r51
    smitty_r51 reacted to dirvine's post in the thread Jokes with Like Like.