Your mobile phone pics & tips

ian.c

I've had another go at buffing the scratches out of my camera lense on my phone, used 1200 wet and dry this time then used a small dremel buffing wheel and compound, before and after shots.
20160806_151900.jpg
20160806_152457.jpg

I just had my shattered screen replaced and charge port fixed, now the camera's fixed the old S2 will do me for now.

ian.c

Had a bit of a play with the panoramic shot function on my S2, this is the Port of Brisbane as seen from the Micat ferry returning from Moreton Island late on Friday arvo
20160812_164820.jpg

20160812_165003.jpg

Having a closer look they are a little blurry, of course I forgot to wipe the lens clean but I was surprised how simple and easy it is to take such photo's

Last edited:

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
Had a bit of a play with the panoramic shot function on my S2, this is the Port of Brisbane as seen from the Micat ferry returning from Moreton Island late on Friday arvo
Having a closer look they are a little blurry, of course I forgot to wipe the lens clean but I was surprised how simple and easy it is to take such photo's
Not bad mate, the ferry was moving and all.
Generally taking panos of landscapes etc, you are stationary and they come out pretty good.

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
Took all pics on Cooloola weekender on the iPhone 6, so many nice ones, but can't get the moon shots, just not enough light gets in.
The moon came up over the horizon last night, deep orange and was magnificent reflecting in the still ocean waters.

Here's a mere sunrise shot taken this morning.

image.jpeg

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
Water in the Flinders.
Taken from my crappy samsung work phone.
Nice mate, that is Hamilton Ck and likely Brindana Gorge nearby.
Wakes along this many years ago with the fellas in our little walking group.
En route Arkaroola to Strz Tk, never forget that area, so beautiful.

80lover96gxl

Nice mate, that is Hamilton Ck and likely Brindana Gorge nearby.
Wakes along this many years ago with the fellas in our little walking group.
En route Arkaroola to Strz Tk, never forget that area, so beautiful.
Hi mate, is Backaringa gorge and range and think it might be Arden creek but not 100% sure on that one, either way all stunning country hay.

Barra GU

Thanks Blokes, This is the infamous Alcorn Track here at Cobaw State Forest in Victoria.
I have been going to cobaw's since 92 and I have to admit , this is the worst I have ever seen this track.
I managed to crawl up it in the Triton in one go about 7 months ago but the track was very dry, In the twin locked pootrol I only managed to get half way up But decided to turn around as I was on my own and didn't want to get myself into any mischief.
I am heading out there next month with 4wdtrip so it should be an interesting day out.
Spoke to me brothers yesterday who also went there 2 weeks ago and they said it has been the worst they've seen it too and they have been going there since the day they were born so know the place quite well.
Should make for an interesting day out I reckon