yobboford/Rob/Bertie how ever you may know him farewell boys trip 16/17/18-jan2015

Jaye

hard to say no to the nerriga pub ( even though I'm sort of off the drink):)
I'm up for a convoy what time you heading down
Be after 4pm when I leave if that suits you, or anyone else for that matter

devo73

Banned
No not realy toddyh we put it up for vote because we know some people may be short on funds after Xmas and their holidays
so if we get a lot not able to stay at the pub we are all still happy to stay at the dam on the sat night
But if you don't vote it will be counted as a yes!

VERY short on funds Scottie :eek: New baby on the way here so a pub night will be out for me unfortunately. I dont think they would be real keen on me drinking out of my esky lol

1 red gu

Ok guys I've talked to rob and bugsy and where going to can the overnight pub stay and just leave things as normal, we don't want anyone missing out or have to stretch their budgets so everything will go ahead as per first post
Thanks to all that got involved and had a vote on it anyway..
Cheers

underdog

I'm in the process of typing up a detailed story on how thoroughly xmas f*cked me this year; and due to the sordid events of aforementioned holiday period, I will almost definitely be unable to make this trip. IF a miracle happens, or I choose to temporarily deny my reality, I might be able to make the Friday night camp, but will have to leave before lunch on Saturday.

Jeep_jk112

Ok guys I've talked to rob and bugsy and where going to can the overnight pub stay and just leave things as normal, we don't want anyone missing out or have to stretch their budgets so everything will go ahead as per first post
Thanks to all that got involved and had a vote on it anyway..
Cheers

Going to be a cracker of a night regardless of the setting, just add bertie!

coolumbla

as usual my plans have been part hijacked by Mrs C
i have to go via Tumut to get something

Lunch will be at an as yet undetermined place!

See you all there

SHane

1 red gu

It's looking like a wet week ahead, this will make monkey gum interesting
I hope everyone has there recovery gear packed just in case

yobboford

Mmm, maybe I should have waited another week before taking the muddies off and going back down a size and a/t's aswell.....

coolumbla

well I've still got the old 35s on
i think the tread depth description could best be described as "ordinary"

Looking like fun anyway

Failure is always an option

axle82

well that horrible thing knowen as work looks like it may get in the way for me on this one. im not arriving back from melbourne untill about mid day saturday so looks like im going to have to miss out on an amazing trip

Jaye

If Monkey Gum is wet will the drive go ahead? Keep being told to stay clear of it in the wet.

Jase and I drove it twice in 2 days in the wet. Was hard, but not too bad. I don't see why it won't go ahead but that can be discussed.

bugsy

If Monkey Gum is wet will the drive go ahead? Keep being told to stay clear of it in the wet.
Yep will still go ahead if it's in a real bad state on the day will do a group vote about the track and if so there is plenty of other tracks to drive but can't see an issue at this stage

devo73

Banned
Jase and I drove it twice in 2 days in the wet. Was hard, but not too bad.

Yeah thats OK for you Jaye in the mighty Zuke but what about poor Bert in the Dmax with his 31" At's ;) He struggled to pick a decent line in the 80 and that beast still made him look good...what hope is he now?

Jaye

Yeah thats OK for you Jaye in the mighty Zuke but what about poor Bert in the Dmax with his 31" At's ;) He struggled to pick a decent line in the 80 and that beast still made him look good...what hope is he now?

Funny as! Betcha he comes in muddies now.