yobboford/Rob/Bertie how ever you may know him farewell boys trip 16/17/18-jan2015

bugsy

As most of you have probably already seen, I'm now without a 4wd; so I'm now a maybe depending on how long it takes me to find another.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
I'm sure between everyone one we can get you a ride for the weekend I have already offered my spare seat to aus jeep but if he can't come your more then welcome

billolga

Shit Bugsy, I hate to say this as this was going to be a highlight for me as I loved going on trips with Yobbo ( That gets the bull bit out of the road) :cool: & the NSW mob but I am about to get an engine change in my Grenade to a 4.2 ltr on the 5th which will take 2 to 3 weeks. (Unless I can get a ride).:rolleyes:

underdog

Car pool? Could be an option.
I'm happy to pick you up.
I'm sure between everyone one we can get you a ride for the weekend I have already offered my spare seat to aus jeep but if he can't come your more then welcome

Thanks all. I should hopefully have a car again by then, but if not I'll definitely take someone up on their offer! :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Aus_Jeep

Thanks anyway Bugsy but I'm going to have to sit this one out on the sidelines. Unfortunately its bkth time and money im very short on at the moment. Just had the vic trip and also rego the week after the vic trip and now xmas shopping for the family is hurting the wallet.

bugsy

Shit Bugsy, I hate to say this as this was going to be a highlight for me as I loved going on trips with Yobbo ( That gets the bull bit out of the road) :cool: & the NSW mob but I am about to get an engine change in my Grenade to a 4.2 ltr on the 5th which will take 2 to 3 weeks. (Unless I can get a ride).:rolleyes:
All good Bill will Def get you a ride for the weekend mate even if someone can get you down and back as it might be a bit hard to get to my place at Berrima your more than welcome to ride shotgun with me champ on the tracks or I'm sure there will be a few other spare seats available for sure.We Def don't want you to miss out mate. That's not what the forums about in my opinion. Congratulations on the transplant for the pootrol did the other one go bang? Just brought myself td4.2 pootrol cab chassis love it so far cheers kris

billolga

All good Bill will Def get you a ride for the weekend mate even if someone can get you down and back as it might be a bit hard to get to my place at Berrima your more than welcome to ride shotgun with me champ on the tracks or I'm sure there will be a few other spare seats available for sure.We Def don't want you to miss out mate. That's not what the forums about in my opinion. Congratulations on the transplant for the pootrol did the other one go bang? Just brought myself td4.2 pootrol cab chassis love it so far cheers kris

No Mate she hasn't gone bang & is actually going better than it has for years but it is totally gutless & I got this chance. At my age fitting out a new wagon is not something I need - besides I love driving the tough old bugger.

I will take you up on the offer Mate - I will be hiring a car while it's away & can get to Berrima OK. ( Will sort out the details & time in PM,s)

Last edited:

richardlnsw

Hi Kris (and Rob of course). Sadly I will not be able to join the party:( I will catch Rob in the Cape next year and shout him a beer or 2 then. Hope you guys have an awesome time. (sure you will):D

cloughcarib

Sorry guys, I've gotta bail. Our open home has been pushed to that weekend.

Still divided as to which is more annoying, missing this trip, or that the open home has been pushed back another week.

Have enough fun for me too.

Rob, well catch you on the road somewhere.

coolumbla

i definitely need to come to discover whats wrong with the car
Put it in low today to pull a tree out
hang on wheres low???
Delinquent have you had trouble putting it in low
Yes dad!

shake down trip!

C

underdog

Still divided as to which is more annoying, missing this trip, or that the open home has been pushed back another week.

I was all excited to say that I can now attend this trip in my own 4wd, until I saw this :( way to kill the mood Clough! Jerk..

bugsy

Sorry for late response guys things have been a bit hectic of late

Hi Kris (and Rob of course). Sadly I will not be able to join the party:( I will catch Rob in the Cape next year and shout him a beer or 2 then. Hope you guys have an awesome time. (sure you will):D
No worries Richard look forward to catching up again soon if something changes mate your always welcome last minute

That's a pitty Clough but you have to do theses things good luck with all hope to catch up before you guys depart as you know you more then welcome last minute champ
cheers kris

I have just been away in the high country with Rob and we had a great trip with the families.
So now that I know the bloke, can I come along?
I fact Rob is such a nice bloke my missus even wants me to go away for the weekend, do hear that too often in my house...

1 red gu

4x4 Earth Contributer
Welcome xtremlyfathead your in , I'm shore Bugsy will be on in the next few days and he'll add you to the list

bugsy

I have just been away in the high country with Rob and we had a great trip with the families.
So now that I know the bloke, can I come along?
I fact Rob is such a nice bloke my missus even wants me to go away for the weekend, do hear that too often in my house...

no dramas at all welcome aboard look forward to meeting you cheers bugsy

1 red gu

4x4 Earth Contributer
Ok guys just going to throw this idea out there to see what everyone thinks !!

We have been talking and we are thinking about camping at the dam as usual on Friday night then pack up and head out wheeling sat morning prob have a play around the steps and power lines then down to wombat flats and then up monkey gum,
once we hit the black top it's about 45kms to nerriga pub were we can camp usually for free (will confirm this later) and have a tasty counter meal and a beer or seven !! (And no one has to drive anywhere) if you have never been here it's a top little country pub with a great atmosphere
Then after brecky Sunday morning we can head to oallans ford for a swim and we can either head home our separate ways or head back and do a few track on the 12 mile side of yallwal

Ok this will be a majority vote so please give us a yes or no if you are interested if the majority votes no the plan will stay the same and we will spend both nights at the dam
Please vote ASAP so I can organise the pub camping and let them know numbers if needed
Cheers