yobboford/Rob/Bertie how ever you may know him farewell boys trip 16/17/18-jan2015

Russman76

Just hitting the fart sack big day driving up in qld buying my new play toy. Felt weird posting a trip and not even having a 4 wd to take all fixed now though can't wait for the trip

finally you crossed swords mate & went to the darkside, how does she run, any dramas?

axle82

Eelix!! What happened to the 80?

haha the rust got the better of it and im just saving my pennys until i can find a mint rolling body and chuck my motor etc in. the patrol is alright just have to remember i cant drive up every hard track i see and kinda a bumpy ride beeing leaf sprung in the rear with the heavy duty leafs

Toddyh

haha the rust got the better of it and im just saving my pennys until i can find a mint rolling body and chuck my motor etc in. the patrol is alright just have to remember i cant drive up every hard track i see and kinda a bumpy ride beeing leaf sprung in the rear with the heavy duty leafs

Fair enough. I'm sure the Pootrol will get the job done anyway.

Kris it looks like the cricket that was on the sunday has been moved to the friday because of the whole rescheduling thing that's happened this summer. So I now won't be there on the friday night. Will likely show up mid morning saturday instead.

bugsy

Mate how could I not come!!! I've obviously got to have a look at rostering back at work being the silly season I can't go asking for the time off, well i can but won't be allowed it.

However I'm sure given those dates I'll be out for at least one day or night or if luck has it the entire weekend.

Cheers Jackson,

sent from the GU somewhere in this great country
All good Jackson hopefully you can make it mate haven't put you on list mate until you know for sure what your upto mate but your more then welcome champ either way list or no list

bugsy

Fair enough. I'm sure the Pootrol will get the job done anyway.

Kris it looks like the cricket that was on the sunday has been moved to the friday because of the whole rescheduling thing that's happened this summer. So I now won't be there on the friday night. Will likely show up mid morning saturday instead.
No drama's Todd either day mate no drama's as long as you turn up need to see someone go for a midnight dip lol.good UHF reception down there and with a group this size if we are on the tracks before you arrive will send you a text with where we are headed and I'm sure you will catch up anyway

1 red gu

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hay rob are you going to bring the new caravan down for the weekend so we can all use the shower one toilet !! And maybe do some cooking in the kitchen

cloughcarib

Hay rob are you going to bring the new caravan down for the weekend so we can all use the shower one toilet !! And maybe do some cooking in the kitchen

I think that would be really considerate to all the people who are making the effort to be there for you Rob.

Aus_Jeep

Hey all, sorry i wont be able to make this one which is really pissing me off. Rob and I have known each other for the odd year or 25 so I was definitely pushing hard to make this trip but unfortunately time and money has got away from me and wont have the car ready in time. Was hoping to have the transfer case rebuilt before this but wont have time to now so will have to miss out on this one.

Rob, sorry mate am hoping i get to catch up with you before you start the trip but if not then have an awesome time and be safe.

bugsy

Hey all, sorry i wont be able to make this one which is really pissing me off. Rob and I have known each other for the odd year or 25 so I was definitely pushing hard to make this trip but unfortunately time and money has got away from me and wont have the car ready in time. Was hoping to have the transfer case rebuilt before this but wont have time to now so will have to miss out on this one.

Rob, sorry mate am hoping i get to catch up with you before you start the trip but if not then have an awesome time and be safe.
That's no good Shannon. If your interested and can get to my place at Berrima on the fri or can get a lift to the camp mate I'm by myself and your more than welcome to ride shotgun mate no drama's either way cheers kris

underdog

As most of you have probably already seen, I'm now without a 4wd; so I'm now a maybe depending on how long it takes me to find another.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk