yobboford/Rob/Bertie how ever you may know him farewell boys trip 16/17/18-jan2015

Wang

all good wang you on the list mate as you know quite a few of the people attending

Thanks. I sort of owe Toddy about 1/2 a bottle of markers mark form the last trip i did:rolleyes:
will be good to meet you all for a beer or 3.

underdog

Thanks. I sort of owe Toddy about 1/2 a bottle of markers mark form the last trip i did:rolleyes:
will be good to meet you all for a beer or 3.

Haha! I'd forgotten about that. The look on your faces in the morning when realising what remained of the previously full bottle ;):D

bugsy

Put me TBC please gents.

You want miss out either clough once you confrirm your leaving dates for your familys big adventure we will most defiantly do a similer trip for yourself out your way somewhere. We wouldn't let you go without a fitting farewell boys trip now would we.:D getting thirsty just thinking about it.:D

1 red gu

4x4 Earth Contributer
You want miss out either clough once you confrirm your leaving dates for your familys big adventure we will most defiantly do a similer trip for yourself out your way somewhere. We wouldn't let you go without a fitting farewell boys trip now would we.:D getting thirsty just thinking about it.:D

Sounds like a plan kris book me I'm
I can feel a gees arm south coming on

yobboford

Hi Kris, i would love to attend if possible. I feel guilty after realising that Bart and I had driven past Rob on the freeway on our way to O'Tooles.:eek::eek::eek:
Lol, i tried calling you guys on the uhf too. All good.

Probably didnt notice but the truck in front of me had my shipping container on it and we were on our way to Bugsy's place to drop it in his backyard. Thats why you guys actually managed to overtake the mighty dmax ;)

BarKer

Sorry Bugsy & Rob, we will be up north.... But I do hope to catch up if/when you come near Sunny Townsville...

Bart & Kerri

03gallagherj

Mate how could I not come!!! I've obviously got to have a look at rostering back at work being the silly season I can't go asking for the time off, well i can but won't be allowed it.

However I'm sure given those dates I'll be out for at least one day or night or if luck has it the entire weekend.

Cheers Jackson,

sent from the GU somewhere in this great country

bugsy

List updated
Who would have thought this many people liked yobbo :p any excuse for a catch up I spose :-D

bugsy

Sorry Bugsy & Rob, we will be up north.... But I do hope to catch up if/when you come near Sunny Townsville...

Bart & Kerri
No drama's Bart all the best up north 2 you both will let you know when I'm up that way normally head up to port Douglas at least once a year by then you'll know all the local tracks

Russman76

No drama's Bart all the best up north 2 you both will let you know when I'm up that way normally head up to port Douglas at least once a year by then you'll know all the local tracks

bug's face book rang me & wants your email address, apparently you're out dated....need to up date..ASAP...