yobboford/Rob/Bertie how ever you may know him farewell boys trip 16/17/18-jan2015

bugsy

DATES WEEKEND STARTING FRI ARVO THE 16TH 17TH 18TH OF JAN 2015
LOCTION- YALWAL-MONKEY GUM 16-17-18-jan 2015
HOSTS - 1 Red gu & Bugsy
UHF CHANNEL 26
As a few people might be aware Yobboford/Rob/Bertie whatever you know him by and his Awesome family are heading off on a big adventure around Australia for approx 12 months, lucky bugger how the other half live:rolleyes:
So to celebrate the big occasion myself hosts- Bugsy/Kris & 1 Red gu/ Scott are calling on all available earthers who have either had the pleasure of going on a trip or know Rob in person to come along to one last boys trip of camping and wheeling with a few beverages to be had with the big fella to say goodbye or good riddance whichever it is, fine by us.:D

DETAILS-
Fri-In short will plan to camp and meet at Dinjara dam fri night .

Sat-Drive Monkey gum fire trial after monkey gum will do some surrounding tracks depending on numbers and time will decide on the day what other tracks we will drive through group discussion . Will either plan a moving camp somewhere sat night maybe Wombat flats if numbers for trip become large might set up 2 night at the Dinjara dam will confirm closer to date.

Sun-Depending on numbers and hangovers and people wanting to drive will plan to tackle some tracks will discuss tracks for sun around the campfire sat night with the plan to drive mid morning through till mid arvo to head home sun arvo.

WE WILL NOT BE CAPPING THIS TRIP AS WE WILL SPLIT INTO GROUPS IF NEEDED TO KEEP THE GROUPS MOVING FREELY WITH PLANS TO MEET UP FOR LUNCH AND OR BEVERAGES ON THE TRACKS SO EVERYONE CAN HAVE THEIR TIME WITH YOBBOFORD IF YOU FEEL YOU NEED IT:p

HOWEVER WE WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THIS TRIP OPEN TO PEOPLE WHO KNOW ROB IN PERSON OR WHO HAVE MET HIM ON THE TRACKS,TO TRY KEEP THE NUMBERS TO SOME SORT OF MANAGABLE LIMITS.

So lets get a list started

-CONFIRMED
1-yobboford
2-redgu
3-bugsy
4-billogla
5-damoranga
6-toddyh
7-devo73
8-russman76
9-wang
10-
11-jaye
12-
13-gavo
14-Xtremlyfathead
15-surfboy
16-pbk1776
17-jeepjk112 ;-)
18-coolumbla
19-
20-
21-dieselcon

-TBC

-

Last edited:

billolga

Put me on the list.
Bertie! That's cute.:D
You better keep quit on where exactly you are when you post Bertie as 4X4Earth members have a habit of crashing parties - No where in Australia is safe.:cool:

Toddyh

Yep put me down. Will only be able to camp friday night though as heading to the cricket sunday morning.

Wang

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Rob yet. But if the numbers dont get too out of hand i would like to come along as well.

yobboford

Seeing I'm on the confirmed list already I guess I better come along, lol.

I really am humbled you guys would do this for me, thanks.

I'm thinking there might not be much driving on Sunday though...... :)

Jeep_jk112

Yep put me down. Will only be able to camp friday night though as heading to the cricket sunday morning.
Have a little hunch friday will be the biggest.
Just ask rob, oh wait nevermind haha
rob used to turn up on a saturday and always wondered while sat nights camp was a little quiet.

1 red gu

What do you mean the "Numbers"? - Turn up ANYWAY!:cool::D

Bill how the bloody hell are ya
Been a long time between drinks but I'm back bigger than ever and ready for action :)

Can't wait for this one it's going to be great

Rob you deserve a nice send off as you've touched a lot of people on this forum (hopefully not in an indecent way!!:eek:)

I'm thinking the camp fire will be large an loud at this one can't wait to see all the old faces again

underdog

Put me down as attending fellas. I'll probably just be a one-nighter for Friday also, as I'm working on/off throughout the holidays but will confirm nights closer to the date. Wouldn't miss it.

richardlnsw

Hi Kris, i would love to attend if possible. I feel guilty after realising that Bart and I had driven past Rob on the freeway on our way to O'Tooles.:eek::eek::eek:

bugsy

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Rob yet. But if the numbers dont get too out of hand i would like to come along as well.

all good wang you on the list mate as you know quite a few of the people attending

bugsy

Hi Kris, i would love to attend if possible. I feel guilty after realising that Bart and I had driven past Rob on the freeway on our way to O'Tooles.:eek::eek::eek:

would great to have you come down our way for a play Richard. Also I don't really think you feel bad for passing yobbo on the highway between me and you:D