Yamaha GP1200R Jetski 2004 Model Fully Rebuilt Engine Only Done 3 Hrs

Pure Yobbo

FOR SALE
GP1200R Jet Ski
Top End Engine Rebuild - Only Done 3 hrs Since Rebuild

We are selling our beloved Jet Ski it has done 109hrs in total and has only done 4 hrs since rebuild which cost us $2500. It has always been very well looked after and has done about 70% of its riding in fresh water.

Features
1) Full Hydro Turf Kit
2) Worx intake Grate - to pull it down into the water
3) Solars Impellar - to give it more pull at bottom end
4) Tow Tap - for if it is ever towed behind another boat
5) Ski Hook
6) Yamaha Jet Ski Cover - Cost over $500 to buy.
7) New Gell Cell Battery.
8) Mags and Spare wheel on tralier
9) Jerry Can Holders (x2) on trailer

This ski has always been washed and sprayed with wd40 after every ride, always kept in the shed. It has the usual little kicks and scratches on the hull after the 100 or so hours it has done.

$8000​

536924_BSC_00371.jpg

657803_BSC_00372.jpg

548317_BSC_00374.jpg

Last edited:

Sharky

GPR's are good machines, very rider friendly. Do you mind if I ask why are you selling it?

Do you have pics?

Post it up on
Jet Sport West - Western Australia Jet Ski Club > Home

4-TECFORUM.com - Australia's Australia's No 1 Performance Forum - 4-TECFORUM.com - Australia's Australia's No 1 Performance Forum

OZPWC.COM - Australian Jetski & PWC news, free jetski classifieds, message boards, chat room, gallery & more - Home

I reckon you'll have more luck selling it there. Or send me a PM & I'll post it up for you.

This'd make a great summer toy. Low price & good qual bits on it. If I had the $$ I'd buy it for my Mrs. My race ski isn't stable with 2 people not to mention too tempremental for social riding.

I bought my ski from Melbourne & paid $1000 to get it trucked it to WA. They're pricey here.

Pure Yobbo

GPR's are good machines, very rider friendly. Do you mind if I ask why are you selling it?

Do you have pics?

Post it up on
Jet Sport West - Western Australia Jet Ski Club > Home

4-TECFORUM.com - Australia's Australia's No 1 Performance Forum - 4-TECFORUM.com - Australia's Australia's No 1 Performance Forum

OZPWC.COM - Australian Jetski & PWC news, free jetski classifieds, message boards, chat room, gallery & more - Home

I reckon you'll have more luck selling it there. Or send me a PM & I'll post it up for you.

This'd make a great summer toy. Low price & good qual bits on it. If I had the $$ I'd buy it for my Mrs. My race ski isn't stable with 2 people not to mention too tempremental for social riding.

I bought my ski from Melbourne & paid $1000 to get it trucked it to WA. They're pricey here.

Not using it anymore - we have a ski boat now and use that more often. Second reason being is i had to rebuild the engine after someone killed it on me - huge donation $2700 rebuild. Also need the space and could really use the coin to do something else.

Cheers

Pure Yobbo

Right Summers here and I need the room - The Ski is still for sale if anyone know of anyone chasing a top ski.

Cheers

Pure Yobbo

I'm curious as to what happened? How did they kill it?

Cooked it - left the tow tap on and went for a run when the beeper went off they rode it back - flat out! Wasn't too bad mainly the head gasket and one piston - while it was out had the whole thing rebuilt pretty stupid just doing one pot.

knot_gillty

Cooked it - left the tow tap on and went for a run when the beeper went off they rode it back - flat out! Wasn't too bad mainly the head gasket and one piston - while it was out had the whole thing rebuilt pretty stupid just doing one pot.

It was the frosty one wasn't it??

Mate, if i had the cash i would buy it! The inlaws have a Seadoo which is a great machine and we would like a ski too buty as i said, IF i had the cash i would get it! Only if you delivered it here though....:eek::rolleyes:

I was actually thinking about this thread on Saturday. A mate wants to do a massive jetski trip around Wilsons Prom in summer some time. Looks like i will be taking the inlaws one.