y62

callmejoe

This could be interesting. The y62 sales have been going through the roof over the last few years.

My last look at a the demo Warrior didn't get me that excited, mind you I think it was 2015/16 model. Now there's more aftermarket gear available might help. Still I think it all going more to the cosmetic side of things regardless of what they say.
That extra $$$ most likely be better off going to your own build.
Whats holding me back on a new Y62 is the fast dating interior. America, UE markets all updated, but noooo not here.

boobook

Whats holding me back on a new Y62 is the fast dating interior. America, UE markets all updated, but noooo not here.
o_O Nissan Australia too huh? I thought that was just Toyota Australia. I guess when vehicles sell well they don't need to add the latest greatest unreliable tech.

boobook

305 Patrols were sold in March. The sales are steadily increasing and quite respectable. It will be very interesting to see what happens if Toyota screws the pooch on the 300, they could have a real fight on their hands and may have to put some value features in it.

Albynsw

305 Patrols were sold in March. The sales are steadily increasing and quite respectable. It will be very interesting to see what happens if Toyota screws the pooch on the 300, they could have a real fight on their hands and may have to put some value features in it.
Wouldn’t it be great to have a bit of competition at that point in the market

RedProw

Always had diesel's before the Y62, I know a lot of people seem to get hung up on the fact this isn't an option.........reality check - it never will be. I am now a definite convert, never had any issues obtaining fuel and to be honest will never go back.