Wood Heateers- winter is coming

jack48

Hi all, just looking for info on wood heaters. Have just removed a Nectre, no fan, inner fire box RS. have been offered an Ultimate Supreme 10 for $ 300 it's done half a winter, previous owner couldn't be bothered getting firewood etc, I think it sounds OK but has anyone got one? if so how good are they? Thanks in anticipation on getting some replies.

Cheers Jack J

jack48

HEATERS??????? What are they?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
WINTER??????What's that????:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Been to Rocky, stayed at Keppel Sands C/V Park for a while. last winter actually, had to get thongs and shorts off when we got home, it's a tough life when it rains during summer and is muggy the rest of the time,anyway we do have seasons in MEXICO sometimes. Have relatives & freinds up there in Qld and they do not have any heating only pools & air conditioners, what a way to live, I'm jealous, thanks for the comment. Jack J

jack48

Got the heater, it's installed and working, left the flue behind, too much work getting it out of the chimney. Alls well & we should stay warm again this winter, as a lot of you know it is cold up here in them there hills. Mt Donna Buang is about 5 klm from our place, snow, cold & colder. Anyway thanks for all the comments, cheers Jack J

jack48

cunoath it,s mine, you can have the flue thats left in the chimney but its all concreted in etc and a pain to get out. and you would have to fix the hole blah blah blah, not worth it.

jack48

'PS Grumpy, our old Nectre is available free if ou want it, it needs a repair of the firebox, maybe some firebricks etc, but yours pick up at East Warby, bloody heavy.