Wonnangatta Couple from Drouin ??

SirDrinksalot

Anyone re-spraying a perfectly good car is nuts, I would have serious concerns if the paint wasn’t already faded, scratched etc , you are never going to get a better paint job unless you spend a fortune, in which case, exchange the vehicle.

I wonder how many re-sprays of un-damaged no mark cars professionals actually do, 1%??

As soon as you see a blue Nissan on the News, as a painter, you would surely know and call the Police!

I hope the families get closure.

Last edited by a moderator:

LongRoad2Go

I know some Council's and National Parks Services use 'wildlife cameras' to capture both wildlife and dumpers/other illegal practices, so it wouldn't surprise if the cops also 'staked out' the area with cams - a lot cheaper and inconspicuous than two junior cops sitting in a car with music playing and eating McDonalds.

Bomber2012

The cops have held him for 48 hours without charge ?
3 other people have disappeared in that area over the past few years, is there more than just the missing Wonnangatta couple involved with this ?

boobook

His ex wife died suddenly a few years ago. Hmmm

I heard that the police were pretty sure it was him after an interview a while ago. The recent pressure with the blue patrol pic was to flush him out. It apparently worked like a treat with him returning to the scene of the crime.

Albynsw

His ex wife died suddenly a few years ago. Hmmm

I heard that the police were pretty sure it was him after an interview a while ago. The recent pressure with the blue patrol pic was to flush him out. It apparently worked like a treat with him returning to the scene of the crime.

I thought it was odd they this information has taken so long to come to light, they must have been watching him for quite a while

Triton14

The pilot guy has just been charged with 2 counts of murder apparently.

Pretty hard to charge someone if there aren't any bodies without a lot of evidence!!

But then a jury is always told to presume someone innocent until proven beyond reasonable doubt that they are guilty!

Lost1?

If that is correct it is a good result arising from a horrible act. Job well done by the VIC coppers. If this gets a conviction those involved in the investigation should be lauded.