Wonnangatta Couple from Drouin ??

Rusty Panels

O T a little, just watched the Snowtown Murders, had to have a break half way thru, could not believe how cold and callus people could be
Talking to an ex detective, he said some killers just do not have any remorse
The world is full of these creatures, who have always been around. You would have passed them everyday in the street and more than likely went to school with at least 1 or 2.

Rusty Panels

I probably sound like an alarmist and I apologise if that upsets anybody but, it is a fact that bad bastards exist. They come in all ages, shapes, sizes, colours and genders.
Most of us would be having a very bad day if we happened to strike one of them having a bad day. You just need to be wary and careful. The bloke you picked up down the road might seem like the nicest guy in the world but you just never know.

Last edited:

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
You just need to be wary and careful. The bloke you picked up own the road might seem like the nicest guy in the world but you just never know.
Ha! Ha!. Years ago, along the road to Kilmore, in the dark, three of us picked up a hitch hiker. For all of his ride he was absolutely terrified even though we tried to make him feel comfortable.
We happened to be going spotlighting up Kilmore way, were dressed in camo gear and carrying guns. :eek:.

Lost1?

Ha! Ha!. Years ago, along the road to Kilmore, in the dark, three of us picked up a hitch hiker. For all of his ride he was absolutely terrified even though we tried to make him feel comfortable.
We happened to be going spotlighting up Kilmore way, were dressed in camo gear and carrying guns. :eek:.
Did you tell him your name was Milat for shits and giggles? :)

Swaggie

Hopefully we find out one day what happened even better that they are alive and well

All I can say is don’t drop your guard even when in the middle of no where

We always sleep with a torch and a hunting knife within reach when out in the bush more than once we have come across cats in the middle of nowhere

I think remote places can certainly attract some undesirables
So have i, one even admitted it was to avoid a court date :oops:
Glad the sentence “so your not going to dob me in are you “ didn’t come up....

Swaggie

This was just advertised on TV called Under Investigation with Liz Hayes,60 minutes and a crack team of investigators trying to crack this case coming soon ...

typhoeus

The world is full of these creatures, who have always been around. You would have passed them everyday in the street and more than likely went to school with at least 1 or 2.
You are right there, i went to school with Chris Worrell. He died in a car accident before they could catch him for the Truro murders

FranksnBeans

Well, that was an interesting rabbit hole to go down. I had never heard of the Truro murders. Was Worrell a bit of a weirdo at school? I have a hard time believing that someone capable of these sorts of things come across as totally normal people.