Wonnangatta Couple from Drouin ??

typhoeus

Reminds me of one of my pet peeves: watching some reporter on the tv trying to get a few words from some guy accused of murdering someone and asking a dumb stupid question like" are you going to apologise to the family?" Or something else equally ridiculous.

Neil Watts

My goss is there are a lot of locals that rate him as being 100% behind this...... no judgement by me though.

CaptainBanana

Police are treating the death of a person whose remains were found by the Missing Persons Squad in Melbourne's south-east on Wednesday as suspicious.

Detectives from the squad were in the Lysterfield area as part of an ongoing investigation when they found human remains about 1:30pm on Nixon Road.

A post-mortem will be conducted but police believe the discovery is connected to a missing persons case.

In a statement, Victoria Police said the discovery was not believed to be linked to either the missing Gippsland campers Carol Clay and Russell Hill or missing Lakes Entrance man Dale Pantic.

"Further information will be provided once forensic testing of the remains has taken place," the statement said.

discomatt

By that point last night I was seeing and hearing things, sleep deprivation is horrible.
I know all about sleep deprivation, twins that didn't sleep at night for 12 months and stress running my own panel shop while trying to live off one wage and buy our first home, fun times.
Hope you get some good shut eye soon