Wombat map

Offrdn60

When im driving with the gps on it won't flick over to the "Wombat state forest" map unless i unclick the "most detailed map" button but if i do that it won't go back to the other maps once im off the wombat map.
can anyone point me in the right direction?

thanks

Nick

4X4

When im driving with the gps on it won't flick over to the "Wombat state forest" map unless i unclick the "most detailed map" button but if i do that it won't go back to the other maps once im off the wombat map.
can anyone point me in the right direction?

thanks

Nick

Nick the reason is The "Wombat" map you are using must have less detail than the map it is ldisplaying. I have set up hot keys on my PDA and when that happens I manually search for the map I want, which turns off the automatic map finding feature.

Load Detailed Map - If ticked a more detailed map (better scale) will be searched for at the specified interval when running in moving map mode. If a better map is found it will be loaded automatically.

Also are all your map and image files in the one folder?

Cheers Rossco

Offrdn60

Also are all your map and image files in the one folder? not sure on this answer.

I have tried ticking the box and the general maps come up, if i untick the box "No maps come on".

Thanks for the reply