Winter Escape to the Kennedy Ranges

Karl Fehlauer

Well with winter here in WA, myself and two mates decided to take a quick trip north to the Kennedy Ranges visiting old stations and other places of interest along the way. It was an excellent trip with no major issues and ended all too soon.

I took a few images along the way and have made a few videos and here is Part 1 of the trips where we travelled to the Karara Rangelands for the first night.

I hope you like it.

Karl

sharkcaver

Fantastic.......and no invite :mad::mad::mad:

;)

Never mind, I'll be up there on me own soon enough. Hanging out for the rest of them, keep em coming.

ChunkyDunc

Well with winter here in WA, myself and two mates decided to take a quick trip north to the Kennedy Ranges visiting old stations and other places of interest along the way. It was an excellent trip with no major issues and ended all too soon.

I took a few images along the way and have made a few videos and here is Part 1 of the trips where we travelled to the Karara Rangelands for the first night.

I hope you like it.

Karl

So now I know why Dr JC wasn't answering his phone when I rang. That's a good bit of country out that way Karl. Thanks for sharing.