Winch bar recommendations

Blue_haired_man

G'day
I did a search but couldn't find a similar thread, but I pick up a 02 single cab hilux on the weekend which will be used mainly around the farm and about the only mod it needs is a winch bar. Been chasing up prices from arb, Tjm, ironman and opposite lock, but just wanted to see if anyone has any recommendations of the good and bad or any other options? I'm based in the sunny coast hinterland.
Got an arb deluxe winch bar on the cruiser which I can't fault except it needs a respray, 11 years old so can't complain too much. Leaning that way, but thought I'd ask the question.
Cheers in advance
Leo

Swaggie

Hi leo
You won't go wrong with any of those choices, but I'd try the wreckers and see what they have...

Chatty

I have the TJM bar on Maj and really like it. But as one of my likes is the looks , that most probably isn't important for a farm work ute :rolleyes:
I don't know about up your way, but here in Adelaide wrecker prices are not much cheaper than new :confused:

cam04

You can coat them in penetrol from new and they last a bit better. Even the arb fleet bars aren't good enough from new but they are a step up from ironman. Tjm usually have the best powder coat. We buy a fair few fleet bars.

Blue_haired_man

You can coat them in penetrol from new and they last a bit better. Even the arb fleet bars aren't good enough from new but they are a step up from ironman. Tjm usually have the best powder coat. We buy a fair few fleet bars.
Cheers, not far off pulling the bar off the cruiser to give it a spruce up before it gets any more surface rust.
Cheers Leo