Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I'm already fully vaccinated

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
whats that saying, young and dumb………..
The old saying is "You can't put an old head on young shoulders".
I reckon young and dumb turns into old and dumb.
Not necessarily . It's very logic, that's for the average young person anyway, that as you age you learn more.
Like crawling and wetting your nappy to becoming PPPP President BBBBBBB Biden, oops sorry, wrong analogy. :eek:.

Corndoggy

No matter how smart you are, remember there is always someone that is smarter. That does make you all that think you smart on the dumb side.

SlimTim

Imagine how dumb the average person is.

Then remember as an average, half the population is even dumber!
Ironically, I think you are confusing average (or arithmetic mean, which I think you are referring) with the median. Median and average are only the same in a Gaussian distribution. The median is the value separating the higher half from the lower half of a data set.

Reactions: CTL

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
I am not a fan of Gladys nor of Brad Hazzard health Minister. I have actually strongly criticized them for various reasons.
However I ask that you watch this video more so the part where Brad Hazzard tells the story of the Coo-ee March of the true blue Aussies.
Sadly "True Blue Aussies" are missing amongst many of today's generation.

mikehzz

Ironically, I think you are confusing average (or arithmetic mean, which I think you are referring) with the median. Median and average are only the same in a Gaussian distribution. The median is the value separating the higher half from the lower half of a data set.
yeah @smitty_r51, it's not an Gaussian distribution....everyone in the top half knows that. :)

Colly18

I enjoyed catching the Victorian daily Covid press conference this morning on ABC tele, where a point was made that they (Vic) now had a million people fully vaccinated with a double dose of the AZ vaccine and none of them were in hospital. (For the anti-vaxxers out there, maybe suggest that's because they are in the morgue :) For the rest of us suggest, hmm, no surprise, we thought as much!(?))