Will 30" tyres scrub on my Vitara JLX with a 2" lift?

piglet27

Hey everyone, have posted on auszookers but wonder if anyone here can help. I've just bought a 2" lift kit for my new (not really new) 1994 SWB Vitara. Wondering if 30x9.5r15 will fit on my Vitara with a 2" lift without scrubbing? I don't really do any crazy 4WD as of yet, it is my daily driver and drive along the beach on weekends so nothing wild to worry about but I'm deciding between 30s or 235/75/15 which is only about .4 smaller I just love the look of 30s but don't want to compromise anything as it is my every day drive.
Thank you!

rob_macca67

Hey Mate...
It will depend on the rim offset that u have, and u "may" have some rubbing in the front.

I've got a 2inch BL plus Suspension lift and I also run 30" M/T's and don't have any rubbing but as I mentioned it will depend on rim offset and suspension travel that u have...Below is a little example of the 30" tyres and flex

piglet27

Hey Mate...
It will depend on the rim offset that u have, and u "may" have some rubbing in the front.

I've got a 2inch BL plus Suspension lift and I also run 30" M/T's and don't have any rubbing but as I mentioned it will depend on rim offset and suspension travel that u have...Below is a little example of the 30" tyres and flex

Thanks so much for that! Yeah I’m looking at all terrains tyres with a -12 or -13 offset on the rims, not sure if it’s just a minor thing when full lock or if I’ll need to cut some stuff away!