Will $100 polymer notes pass through my Labrador pup ??

Aza013

Well my pup did it again :(
Another rock needed to be removed over the weekend, $2500 out the window.
Would be ok if she dug up gold like she does rocks lol.
A88B9735-E88F-4B36-848C-22B2C2018C09.jpeg

abw

We had to take our lab to the vet a couple of months ago due to constipation. vet x-rayed him and found a bunch of sticks in his intestines:D fortunately he didn't need an operation, but still cost over $400 in vet fees.

Bomber2012

We had to take our lab to the vet a couple of months ago due to constipation. vet x-rayed him and found a bunch of sticks in his intestines:D fortunately he didn't need an operation, but still cost over $400 in vet fees.
Vets must make more than surgeons now I reckon . Just to walk in the door your $250 lighter .:(

Reactions: abw

Aza013

You need to feed it more, then it won't be hungry. Iol
Hopefully it grows out of thw habbit before it breaks you. :)
She can eat that is for sure. I’m just lucky I work for a pet food company lol.
Yes hopefully she grows out of it.

dabbler

Vets must make more than surgeons now I reckon . Just to walk in the door your $250 lighter .:(
I think you will find that there is a huge difference in the how animal and human medicos earn their money.

Most human docs work get paid for services directly and if they are in a private group practice they contribute to the operating costs. We pay typically pay a portion of service costs and the rest comes from the healthcare system and possibly healthcare insurance.

Most doggie docs work in a hospital practice environment. They are typically employed in a wage unless they have a financial interest in the practice. We pay for 100% of the service we receive even if we get assistance from doggie healthcare insurance.

The average salary of a vet on Oz is $65k, a vet surgeon is $70k.

The average salary of a GP is $126k. God knows what a surgeon earns.

Bomber2012

I think you will find that there is a huge difference in the how animal and human medicos earn their money.

Most human docs work get paid for services directly and if they are in a private group practice they contribute to the operating costs. We pay typically pay a portion of service costs and the rest comes from the healthcare system and possibly healthcare insurance.

Most doggie docs work in a hospital practice environment. They are typically employed in a wage unless they have a financial interest in the practice. We pay for 100% of the service we receive even if we get assistance from doggie healthcare insurance.

Thanks for clearing that up @dabbler ..... I will make sure I research whatever subject I'm referring to before making my next tongue in cheek remark . :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

cam04

If they are looking to earn a bit more I’m looking for chippies with surgeons hands . More money and a free hilux!

greysrigging

My father was the unofficial vet at the Ag College campus where we lived when I was a kid. He had a fridge full of all sorts of implements and medicines.... and as he used to say, there was no coronial inquest if the patients died.... and a .22 bullet only cost 4 cents.