Will $100 polymer notes pass through my Labrador pup ??

Bomber2012

I haven't had a dog since I was around 8 , so not that long ago :rolleyes:

Anyway since this happened 4 days ago the dog is still eating as per usual.??? The dog is drinking plenty of water,.???? The dog is showing no adverse reactions. Not lethargic, still licks his bollocks, dribbles,slobbers and Craps everywhere. ,humps the next door neighbours leg when he/she comes over..Still barking ok while chasing the postie .?????
Yeah mate all good , he was a bit constipated for 24 hrs but his flying now . Noticed 1 of his poo's had a very green tinge to it yesterday , could be colour leeching out of the 100 dollar notes .

dno67

4 days now , not holding much hope of getting the money back . Mans best friend my ****.
Yer, glad your not holding your breath.
Didn't think it would pass through a dog based on old mate's cow experience, as l recon a dogs gut would be more acidic.
I done some reading when the cow ate johns money and it's quiet common for animals to eat money and other plastica due to a smell emitted from the plastics.
At least old mate choco labs fine. At the end of the day, it's only money and a lesson learnt. Given a choice,
I'd rather my dog ate the money, than some low life drugo ripping me off.

Petunia

UK polymer notes are produced using tallow [rendered beef fat] and most plastics i believe are produced from an oil? Rats eat soap ... an oil or fat and Lye [caustic soda]

The > ''Alleged" Perpetrator < in this incident, bank note laundering, must have chewed well?

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
UK polymer notes are produced using tallow [rendered beef fat] and most plastics i believe are produced from an oil? Rats eat soap ... an oil or fat and Lye [caustic soda]

The > ''Alleged" Perpetrator < in this incident, bank note laundering, must have chewed well?
Couple of years back I was doing some work up at O'Tooles and set up my swag in the Rotunda/Gazebo. Forgot to close my bag next to the swag and my soap got chewed. I thought it was mice, are you saying some bloody big rat might have chewed it?:eek::).
DSCF2019.JPG

DSCF2036.JPG

DSCF2039.JPG

Petunia

are you saying some bloody big rat might have chewed it?

Bush Rat
Delicate Mouse
False Water Rat
Water Rat

A list of species in a closed environment ''Allegedly'' incriminated in the 1990 chocolate disappearances case, the crime has never been solved, dental matches were inconclusive.

Yes, rattus rattus [comon ugly mother] has been proven guilty, tried and executed in the 1993 case of Citizen vs, Rattus Rattus, dental matches were conclusive from evidence in several bars of soap in secure storage.

Choook

........are you saying some bloody big rat might have chewed it?

A number of years ago when I was in the Army there was a story in the Army Newspaper of rats in a warehouse that bypassed the ration packs that we were issued when living in the field and ate the hexamine tablets that we were issued to cook said rations.

So if you are impressed with by the term "Military Grade", you've never served in the Military.

Bomber2012

C'mon. . You love her, and she loves you. . She'll sign an IOU with a big fat paw print.. . :) .
His my mate , loves going bush with me , cheers me up when your feeling down , he gives me unconditional love . Yeh 3k hurts but life goes on , we will go bush next weekend (on a budget:D) and life will be back to normal again . After a day or 2 the money wasn't my main concern , I'm glad it hasn't bunged him up and blocked his bowel , his happy and healthy , Essendon won again this week end , life is good .

Outrage

4x4 Earth Contributer
Glad to hear your lab is ok and the dons got up this weekend!
Its sure to say your dog has expensive taste...
I will never cringe at the thought of eating a 50 dollar steak again!
Haha, why hand over the cash to a restaurant, skip the middle man and copy Bombers lab!