Will $100 polymer notes pass through my Labrador pup ??

Aza013

1B461AF9-B3BF-46C1-BAE2-D0DE52EAA728.jpeg

Triton14

I always though your pets were a bit like children & burn a hole in your wallet but now I know they actually eat your money I think I will pass on both...…………………………………………..:p:p:D:D

Albeit more robust, a $2 coin passed through my son without issue, I reckon you'll be fine with the banknote, just don't tell the clerk when you use it to pay for something! Luckily the $100 note is more visible and you won't be doing a daily poop audit 'recovering' it.

madmonk

I had a foster puppy that would eat anything. Worst poos I ever saw was when he got into the bird food and tried to eat his own weight in seeds. End result looked like that fancy French seeded mustard!

dno67

Mate had a bull terrier that consumed a pair of his mrs's stockings, having a beer in the shed and the kids come over all stressed out claiming bob the dog was having trouble in the paddock taking a dump. After deciding the dog looked like a roo taking a dump in a tussock, we went over for a look and spotted a matted object protruding for the rear of the dog. Ole mate stood on it and the dog pulled away, had the whole leg of the stockings come out. Same dog chewed half the plastic of the car steering wheel leaving a metal hoop while left in the car while having a few coldies on the way home once.

Last edited:

Blue_haired_man

Bloody labs eat absolutely anything. Me mates dog worked out how to open the fridge one day. Ate a whole leg of ham, half the plastic cryovac, and 2 blocks of cheese packaging and all. The plastic worked it’s way out about 2 or 3 days later. So you should be right.

You probably don’t want to walk the dog for a few days, carefully examining dog turds on the side of the road might get you a free ride to a cell with padded walls.

Bomber2012

Bloody labs eat absolutely anything. Me mates dog worked out how to open the fridge one day. Ate a whole leg of ham, half the plastic cryovac, and 2 blocks of cheese packaging and all. The plastic worked it’s way out about 2 or 3 days later. So you should be right.

You probably don’t want to walk the dog for a few days, carefully examining dog turds on the side of the road might get you a free ride to a cell with padded walls.
Hahaha , a couple of weeks ago he ate a whole block of western star butter (no trace of the paper it was wrapped in) just vanished . Next day his poo was very yellow and slid out easily . :oops: