Will $100 polymer notes pass through my Labrador pup ??

Bomber2012

This is like one of those things you read and think "oh yeah , thats BS" .... I normally take my dog everywhere with me but couldn't take him to this particular job today so he stayed at home for 2 hours , finished the job and went and picked him up about 12.30 pm and off to the next job . Knocked off about 5 and went home , I had 10 grand cash in an envelope in my bedroom that i was giving to a family member tomorrow , anyway went into my room to get changed and theres the envelope on the floor , money scattered everywhere , I picked it and and thought I'd better count it and low and behold it was 3k light , I looked everywhere and not a trace of it . I thought it was very strange and then it dawned on me the dog had eaten it , so down to the vet we go , vet gave him stuff to make him vomit but no joy , having eaten it around midday and it was now 5.30 the vet said its probably in his bowel , so hopefully he does some expensive poo's tomorrow . Will the polymer $100 notes with stand his stomach acid and see daylight again ?? If not I'm going to claim it on my home and contents insurance as i have evidence of withdrawing it from the bank and our visit to the vet today , will keep the forum posted .

barcher

This is like one of those things you read and think "oh yeah , thats BS" .... I normally take my dog everywhere with me but couldn't take him to this particular job today so he stayed at home for 2 hours , finished the job and went and picked him up about 12.30 pm and off to the next job . Knocked off about 5 and went home , I had 10 grand cash in an envelope in my bedroom that i was giving to a family member tomorrow , anyway went into my room to get changed and theres the envelope on the floor , money scattered everywhere , I picked it and and thought I'd better count it and low and behold it was 3k light , I looked everywhere and not a trace of it . I thought it was very strange and then it dawned on me the dog had eaten it , so down to the vet we go , vet gave him stuff to make him vomit but no joy , having eaten it around midday and it was now 5.30 the vet said its probably in his bowel , so hopefully he does some expensive poo's tomorrow . Will the polymer $100 notes with stand his stomach acid and see daylight again ?? If not I'm going to claim it on my home and contents insurance as i have evidence of withdrawing it from the bank and our visit to the vet today , will keep the forum posted .
There's obviously a lot of love for that dog.

typhoeus

and take some Hi res pics of the doggy doo doo for evidence. . . for the insurance company, . . .. .. . and to post up here, Thats one doggy doo doo i want to see!:eek::eek::eek:o_O:)

dno67

Recently had a mate go through something similar, cow ate $1000 odd dollars in
$100.00 notes.
Sad to say, no joy when it come to checking the turds.
All gone..! o_O

phs

Mate told me to start a go fund me on FB , reckons dog lovers will help me re coup the 3k . :D:D:D

Why not

And with any spare why not let him indulge again, probably not so funny

3k is a fair hit, hopefully it comes out and if it does

PHOTOS PLEASE

smitty_r51

are you sure he has eaten them and hasn't burried them somewhere for later?, wife reckons it is unlikely for a dog to eat that much and not vomit it back up and not to leave any shreds of evidence.

unless he is on a Government project...those #&%$((## seem to be able to spend money with nothing to show all the time

Bomber2012

I'm warming up to the go fund me idea .
fullsizeoutput_f15.jpeg

Everyone loves puppy pics . :D

Bomber2012

are you sure he has eaten them and hasn't burried them somewhere for later?, wife reckons it is unlikely for a dog to eat that much and not vomit it back up and not to leave any shreds of evidence.

unless he is on a Government project...those #&%$((## seem to be able to spend money with nothing to show all the time
Nah mate , he was inside , reckon it was in his gut for 5 plus hrs before induced vomitting .