Who takes a WeberQ?

cam04

I reckon the baby q is ideal for camping , it’s a quality product that’s built to last .
They are basically an oven and grill , Weber have been making good quality stuff for years and have had cheap copies being made for years , buy once and save money I say , the cheap rip off will only last so long .
My original baby q was well out of warranty and had been not well looked after. The grill plate was rusting. I rang them to find out how to buy a new one and they sent me the ceramic coated cast version for free. Unbelievably legendary service.

Warby

My original baby q was well out of warranty and had been not well looked after. The grill plate was rusting. I rang them to find out how to buy a new one and they sent me the ceramic coated cast version for free. Unbelievably legendary service.
I hoped for the same service when I passed my Baby Q on to my in-laws, with it needing a new plate... No such luck, they stuck to the warranty period and the in-laws forked out for a new plate. Still, couldn't fault the customer service. FIL rang up, explained the situation and had a new plate ready to pick up for a very reasonable price at a local store within a couple hours.

brianvicki

We have purchased a weber baby q, and it to fit into the caravan tunnel, I remove the lid and turn it upside down down all good and then strap it all together.
is there any issues with the lid being inside, will it affect the gas ring on corrugated roads.

also what ideas are out there to store the 3 bbq plates and pizza stone ?

phs

We have an X1 with a Webber Baby Q

The base is locked in Via a factory bracket, I added a strap to the lid handle to keep that shut
Grille plates stay in the BBQ so far been some average roads and mild tracks no problems thus far

In my opinion they are my overall BBQ of choice they are extremely easy to use food comes out 8–10 the vast majority of the time + compact package

Camping last weekend we had our Baby Q std and friend had his baby deluxe.

did roast pork in the delux and roast veg in the std
10/10 best pork roast we have ever had crackle was perfect

EEEC4425-D329-4937-BBC7-1685CFC3E14F.jpeg

Last edited:

LurchWA

We have purchased a weber baby q, and it to fit into the caravan tunnel, I remove the lid and turn it upside down down all good and then strap it all together.
is there any issues with the lid being inside, will it affect the gas ring on corrugated roads.

also what ideas are out there to store the 3 bbq plates and pizza stone ?
Cut some cardboard or similar to the same shape and store the plates with a piece between & on the top and bottom like a sandwich, bubble wrap for the pizza stone in my suggestion.
Might pay to have something between the lid and the gas ring as a bit of added insurance in my opinion

brianvicki

Cut some cardboard or similar to the same shape and store the plates with a piece between & on the top and bottom like a sandwich, bubble wrap for the pizza stone in my suggestion.
Might pay to have something between the lid and the gas ring as a bit of added insurance in my opinion
Thanks I was thinking the same