Who takes a WeberQ?

cam04

I reckon the baby q is ideal for camping , it’s a quality product that’s built to last .
They are basically an oven and grill , Weber have been making good quality stuff for years and have had cheap copies being made for years , buy once and save money I say , the cheap rip off will only last so long .
My original baby q was well out of warranty and had been not well looked after. The grill plate was rusting. I rang them to find out how to buy a new one and they sent me the ceramic coated cast version for free. Unbelievably legendary service.

Warby

My original baby q was well out of warranty and had been not well looked after. The grill plate was rusting. I rang them to find out how to buy a new one and they sent me the ceramic coated cast version for free. Unbelievably legendary service.
I hoped for the same service when I passed my Baby Q on to my in-laws, with it needing a new plate... No such luck, they stuck to the warranty period and the in-laws forked out for a new plate. Still, couldn't fault the customer service. FIL rang up, explained the situation and had a new plate ready to pick up for a very reasonable price at a local store within a couple hours.