Who do you want to see as a podcast guest on 4x4earth

Patriot

Administrator
Hello,
Last year got a little busy and the number of 4x4earth podcasts slowed up. Looking to kick them back off soon.
Just wondering who you want to see as a podcast guest?
Is there anyone in particular whose story you would like to here
James

Mickkk

I really think if you could do more track specific ones. Where you could get a bit of history, tell the story of how it come to be.
Canning stockrout.
French line, madigains line.
Old coach road.
Etc etc.
make them a must listen to before / whilst on the iconic tracks of Australia.

Mr Rum

4x4 Earth Legend
I really think if you could do more track specific ones. Where you could get a bit of history, tell the story of how it come to be.
Canning stockroom...
...make them a must listen to before / whilst on the iconic tracks of Australia.
If something like this was to happen, I'd hunt down Phil Bianchi on Facebook for a CSR podcast. He's a wealth of knowledge, and has even published a book on its history.
Easiest way to find him would be to check the "The Canning Stock Route" Facebook page. He's an admin on there.
Only problem would be, it'd be an awfully long podcast just to scratch the surface.

Last edited:

Patriot

Administrator
Will try and track down Phil. Tried to get Alan from Terrain Tamer on a while ago without luck.
Will also try Rhett.
Thanks for the ideas!
James

Patriot

Administrator
Thanks for the idea of Phil Bianchi. First ep is up on iTunes and will be on the website hopefully Monday.
Will try Lorella Station, does anyone have contact details for Mal Leyland? He would be epic!
James

boobook

Mick Hutton on tyres and Connie Sue Beadell.

BEADELL TOURS
"Brinawa", 457 Nangar Road, Canowindra, NSW, 2804
Phone : 02 6344 1893
Mobile : 0408 841 447