wheres cruiserlad been

cruiserlad

4x4 Earth Contributer
well to all my friends on 4x4 earth i have been looking looking looking for blocks of land and we have finally found it this is just a weekender just under2 acres and out in the bauple area which for the southern fraternity is 30 klms or so north off gympie its a bush block that has had some clearing done and is only 30 mins from rainbow beach and to get there you drive through forestry so all in all it will be great our on place to go camping with 4 wheeling at the doorstep so when we get setup im surethere will be a invite for a 4x4earth weekend away the minister has gratioslly aloudme to by a chainsaw to clear the block up damn just missedthe aldi chainsaw to so thats what i have been up to and also havnt had hardly any weekends of since christmas so hopeto get back on and make myself felt a bit more on the site:D:D:D:D:D

4X4

Great news, now we have somewhere to camp away from the hustle & bustle. LOL

Good luck with it.

Cheers

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
:D:D:DSorry Rob, did'nt notice ya MIA!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If the blocks 2 acres, can we turn 1 acre into a really big boghole??:rolleyes::rolleyes:

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
A friend down near Newcastle purchased a old Patrol and used that to clear his 5 acres of land. He now has a new block and has taken it up there to do the same thing. He only used it to remove trees for fire breaks and tracks