Votes: 33 20.1%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Bumper Sticker

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 4WD Club

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
I heard about this site from Dave at Playtime 4x4 in sunbury, he mentioned it was worth a look as there are other members with Surfs that he has met and doing some custom work for as well as my 4x4

cheers

BUSHNUT

4x4 Earth Contributer
Nothing there that I can poll on, James and I used to attend a business group breakfast with James .

Quite some time after we left it, I had a computer question and dug out my collection of business cards from the business group and rang him . General conversation led to me trying out the site and you buggers have been stuck with me ever since !

SUFFER !​

WILDTI

4x4 Earth Contributer
I heard about this site from Dave at Playtime 4x4 in sunbury, he mentioned it was worth a look as there are other members with Surfs that he has met and doing some custom work for as well as my 4x4

cheers
I met Dave from playtime 4x4 at the show on sunday & got chatting to him, the next day i went to see him & after O'Tools he is going to make a rear bar 4 my surf.

WILDTI

4x4 Earth Contributer
if it was pics of a pale blue surf that wasn't mine & i dont know who's it was. He wanted to use mine like a template coz the other people who want bars done will b after xmas & i'm happy getin mine done asap simply coze the crome looks crappy & i can get an extra 4 inches in the bak

if it was pics of a pale blue surf that wasn't mine & i dont know who's it was. He wanted to use mine like a template coz the other people who want bars done will b after xmas & i'm happy getin mine done asap simply coze the crome looks crappy & i can get an extra 4 inches in the bak
Hi Guys,

Not trying to be a stick in the Mud here but I need to put my Moderators hat on for a second. Can we try and keep the threads on topic. We have a random thread for general chit chat that anyone can use. Or the PM sysytem - or even post your truck up in the vechicle section and chat about them there. As I said not trying to be a stick in the mud.

Thanks guys.

Cheers

Yobbo

If your a visitor to this site you will need to register before you can vote.

Please post the name and a link to the forum where you heard about 4X4 Earth!
uuummm, I tried to vote, but there isnt a selection for me.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I need one there that says "Boss", lol.:D:D:D

Found on Google when I was looking at buying my truck....

This and another more North QLD based site are my 4x4 homes on the internet!

Thanks for all the advice over the posts guys!