Where am I 2020.

ROXY

2018 I stopped at a look out on the merrinee loop track that looks familiar. Can't remember the name.

Colly18

East macs - Trephina Gorge from up top maybe?
I think I'll pay that. It's views from Turners Lookout on the Ridgetop Trail at Trephina Gorge Nature Park (the bluff at the western end, north of John Hayes rockhole).
Have you/anyone been to the lookout?
If you have you will know it is a decent walk and a beautiful one. Pretty much a full day if you do the full 17 km (or more km if you take a few diversions) loop along the ridge top, down to and along the Chain of Ponds walk to John Hayes Rockhole, and back along the vehicle tracks to the main camping area at Trephina Gorge.
Trephina Gorge NP is definitely one of the best destinations (camping, bush-walking, sightseeing, photography) we've found in Australia! :)
Over to you Cam04 to post the next pic.

cam04

I think I'll pay that. It's views from Turners Lookout on the Ridgetop Trail at Trephina Gorge Nature Park (the bluff at the western end, north of John Hayes rockhole).
Have you/anyone been to the lookout?
If you have you will know it is a decent walk and a beautiful one. Pretty much a full day if you do the full 17 km (or more km if you take a few diversions) loop along the ridge top, down to and along the Chain of Ponds walk to John Hayes Rockhole, and back along the vehicle tracks to the main camping area at Trephina Gorge.
Trephina Gorge NP is definitely one of the best destinations (camping, bush-walking, sightseeing, photography) we've found in Australia! :)
Over to you Cam04 to post the next pic.
We came into the east macs via gemtree and the old ruins. It is a great drive. The good part about aging is I’m starting to forget some places so now I can go back and discover them again haha.
Here’s one off the phone.
358636EE-C710-4AE2-9CB2-0F3ADCF3C8D0.jpeg

phs

Ok Tasmania,

people 4wding around the coast would more than likely pass this town

phs

Yes Corinna it is

the place they say the barge is working until you arrive and it’s all of a sudden not working:D

apologies for the later reply