What music do you listen to?

Albynsw

Well after a 2 year hiatus I got to go to a music festival yesterday at Berry NSW
It was a good lineup
Chris Cheney ( The Living End)
Vicka and Linda Bull
Johny Diesel
Jon Stevens
Hoodoo Gurus
Jimmy Barnes

It pissed down rain for half of it but it was good to hear some good Australian music live. The artists were that excited to be back on stage again
Good Times :)

LongRoad2Go

Good to see Eddie Vedder still creating meaningful music. I have their original 'Ten' and 'Anthology' albums. A very good chat between him and Bruce Springsteen – absolutely no egos.

shanegtr

Good to see Eddie Vedder still creating meaningful music. I have their original 'Ten' and 'Anthology' albums. A very good chat between him and Bruce Springsteen – absolutely no egos.

I've actually just finished my first listen to the album. Will have to watch this now...

Corndoggy

Was only yesterday when I had my earphones on and Boz Scaggs playing. Has been some time since he got the play button pushed. Think it will be pushed more often from now on.

Corndoggy

Thanks Ol' Harley. When looking at your video link I noticed 2 others. They are compilations of Fogerty/CCR songs, some I can't recall hearing before. Both are in the IPod now.

Last edited: