It's alright if you don't
I'm not afraid of you runnin' away, honey
I get the feeling you won't

There is no sense in pretending
Your eyes give you away
Something inside you is feeling like I do
We said all there is to say

Baby, lockdown, go ahead and give it to me
Lockdown, honey, take me through the night (baby, baby, lockdown)
Lockdown, now I'm standin' here, can't you see?
Lockdown, it's all right
It's all right
It's all right

Lockdown, go ahead and give it to me
Lockdown, honey, take me through the night (baby, baby, lockdown)
Lockdown, now I'm standin' here, can't you see?
Lockdown, it's all right
It's all right
It's all right

Let's all sing together.

Ol' Harley

I can listen to most things, but I can't listen to rap / house / trance stuff. Makes me want to throw a brick through the speaker. I don't even mind a bit of (soft) metal if it's not too over the top.

What I enjoy the most is blues / roots / light jazz. There's a fellow on YouTube who has a few albums out called Justin Johnson and I've become quite a fan of the stuff he does with "resonator" guitars. Here's a sample.

Justin Johnson - Son of a Witch

Good for sitting back with a cold one outside the camper trailer as the sun goes down somewhere remote...

CTL

Recently found Sycco. A 19 year old Brisbane singer-songwriter and producer. Nominated for Triple J unearthed artist of 2020

typhoeus

I can listen to most things, but I can't listen to rap / house / trance stuff. Makes me want to throw a brick through the speaker. I don't even mind a bit of (soft) metal if it's not too over the top.

What I enjoy the most is blues / roots / light jazz. There's a fellow on YouTube who has a few albums out called Justin Johnson and I've become quite a fan of the stuff he does with "resonator" guitars. Here's a sample.

Justin Johnson - Son of a Witch

Good for sitting back with a cold one outside the camper trailer as the sun goes down somewhere remote...
Old Justin can play just about anything with strings. I think you will find a few vids of him in this thread

Colly18

Some classic Doors with a drum solo intro that has stuck with me for decades.

Then I stumbled across this, and it just cracked me up. I think Jim Morrison is turning in his grave! I would be!

barcher

Some classic Doors with a drum solo intro that has stuck with me for decades.

Then I stumbled across this, and it just cracked me up. I think Jim Morrison is turning in his grave! I would be!

The Last Waltz movie by The Band and friends. I enjoyed it and watched it a few times. Neil Young came out to do his song with bit of white substance on his nose, probably flour. In later versions this has been edited out. Neil is obviously having a good time though, especially with Dr John in the last song. He was just a lad then.