What music do you listen to?

dno67

Weren't they an awsome new sound back then ? Brothers in arms album got a good flogging, along with others like men at works business as usual.

Albynsw

And Moving Pictures and Meatloaf, Bat Out If Hell one album one hit wonders also got a good workout as well along with Aussie Crawl Boys Light Up and Cold Chisel
The list goes on

Dire Straits was my first CD

Colly18

Any Hoods fans out there? Just sitting in front of the screen and enjoying a few Hilltop Hoods tunes. I'm particularly warming to their 'The Great Expanse' album :)

greysrigging

How often can you render a female radio announcer speachless ( momentairly haha ) ?
Local ABC morning presenter is a sweetie....
They have a competition on in the breakfast show where the have a 'wake up-shake up' song and they play 0.5 of a second of the opening riff and the listeners have to guess. Well I won it this morning, ( i texted in the name of the artist and song ) so the Producer rings and says, "would you like to talk to Jo.... "? Me, ( renowned b/s artist ) "no probs..."
Jo, "Dougie, do you know the song... "?
Me, "sweetie, Jimmy wrote this song and named it just for you...."
Haha, took her a few seconds to recover !

typhoeus

How often can you render a female radio announcer speachless ( momentairly haha ) ?
Local ABC morning presenter is a sweetie....
They have a competition on in the breakfast show where the have a 'wake up-shake up' song and they play 0.5 of a second of the opening riff and the listeners have to guess. Well I won it this morning, ( i texted in the name of the artist and song ) so the Producer rings and says, "would you like to talk to Jo.... "? Me, ( renowned b/s artist ) "no probs..."
Jo, "Dougie, do you know the song... "?
Me, "sweetie, Jimmy wrote this song and named it just for you...."
Haha, took her a few seconds to recover !
So, what was the prize you won?. . Other than smooth talkin' the dj on air?

Jason Watt

I play whatever the audience asks for.
I carry a 600W pure sine wave inverter so sometimes the Strat & Tele come along for the ride.
Usually it's simply the '92 Maton unplugged.
Never had any complaints so far.
IMG_0528.JPG