Pearl Jam
Hunters & Collectors
Foo Fighters
John Butler
Hendrix
1HDFTE ;)

Lots more that escapes me atm.

muc the truck

The stereo in my surf is broken, I have over 4000 songs from 150 artists on a USB, but no matter what i do it only ever plays is Bon Jovi.
your stereo has a small index ability . you have so many songs in (B) it cant go to (c) or (d). we have one car that will play all 4000 songs on a stick and the other one just a 100 then loops back to the beginning. buy a new one

itlldoo

if your watching that Muc while driving......... how do you do that, very distracting !!!!!!!!
but do like it :D

4runnerSteve

your stereo has a small index ability . you have so many songs in (B) it cant go to (c) or (d). we have one car that will play all 4000 songs on a stick and the other one just a 100 then loops back to the beginning. buy a new one
That stereo was thoroughly stuffed actually and had many other problems besides that. It was supposed to have an index of 2000 or so, but it doesn't matter its on the junk pile now.

Albynsw

This is an old Crosby Stills Nash and Young cover of Almost Cut My Hair done by Matt Corby
I reckon he goes alright on it

And here is the original from 1974, the guitar riffs are pretty good and a good old school performance