What make?

What Make?

• Total voters

grit

In the interest of fairness I have simplified the poll for this thread.

Are you just gonna keep fiddling with this hoping the numbers will change?

Most would be happier to just add the 5 Toyota categories and compare with the 2Nissan categories in THE REAL & ORIGINAL POLL. If you like I could count them for you, its not really that hard.

None of this changes the obvious, no matter how you try & fudge the figures. Talk about a bad loser! :eek:

can't blame you for trying though... that was quite a big servin of humble pie you got served up there!

Night Golden One :D

Last edited:

OIIIO

Still Jeep:D

Are you Cruiser and Pootrol guys gonna break out the kleenex again, or is this poll going to stay?

I think the first poll was a better way of knowing what people think is a good 4 wheel drive.

Prado? 100 series?..........pffffffffffftt!
I rate 40's 60's and 80's, but those two should stick to the shopping malls and private school drop off zones!

GO THE MIGHTY JEEP!

redback

OK first one for the green oval, Jeep built it first, Land Rover improved it, the rest copied it:D

Make.....Land Rover

Model....Discovery

See ya in the bush:p

Baz.

TheChief

Still Jeep:D

Are you Cruiser and Pootrol guys gonna break out the kleenex again, or is this poll going to stay?

I think the first poll was a better way of knowing what people think is a good 4 wheel drive.

True.

The first poll asked which was most popular 4x4.

Maybe Goldrush could win by making us choose Çountry of Origin - then you can bow in worship to your Japanese masters.

Rodxj

Are you just gonna keep fiddling with this hoping the numbers will change?

]can't blame you for trying though... that was quite a big servin of humble pie you got served up there!

Night Golden One :D

Tsk,tsk,tsk, here we go again! Let me spell it out for the one's that aren't that bright,
THE JEEP IS NUMBER 1, even on your biased poll:D
easy.

baabaa

Maybe the poll should be called the "Which make is the best 4x4 because I think it is and I own one poll". Then it would be truely accurate.

Today, the best and most capable 4x4, off the production line, with the only modication being mud tyres, has to be and is the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. No ifs, no buts, no maybes.

N.T.

Wow im getting a sense of dejavue.
Im sure we ve already done this but any way

Make- Jeep

Model- XJ Cherokee

Go JEEP:D

tiny

OMG another Jeep white wash maybe it says something about the lesser oops i mean other makes in the list :D

ksk

see?!!

evo.jpg

RiverRock034.jpg

KSK

GrandWH

Jeeps the go!

Way to go Jeeps,,,,
Just gotta love em, go anywhere with a minimum of fuss, rough n tough.
(Now that its all in) things may get interesting

goldrush

Hey can i point out that its just a tad unfair when toyota has four different catagories to vote on and nissan have 2 or 3 then just the 60s owners will vote 60s, just the gu owners will vote GU, but then there is just one catagorie for JEEP. So every xj cherokee owner and grand cherokee owner and patriot owner and tj wrangler owner and ever kj owner and the other dozen will all vote JEEP......gee i wonder why jeep is winning
buy the way i voted jeep lol
N.T.

This needs to be done properly with nissan, toyota, jeep, e.t.c all under their one banner.
Or the only other fair way would be to put every make and modeel from the leading manufactures on the voting poll which could be messy.
N.T.

Yeh should be toyota, nissan, jeep, mitsubishi etc etc not particualr models on the poll... everyone can express their interest in a message as to weather its a particular model choice with in the make....

The poll was updated because of comments like these. Not to try and fiddle with the numbers as has been suggested by some.

remus

New Thread, new vote, still Jeep
Make - JEEP
Model - TJ & XJ (and now the Jeep pram)
Gotta love Jeeps!