Votes: 18 16.5%
  • All 4 Adventure

Votes: 57 52.3%
  • Your 4x4

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Konrad

Just watched the first couple of episodes of all4adventure on tenplay of the latest season. Not to bad. They certainly don't have a beer sponsor!
4wdAction has gotten very samey. Cape York, Vic High Country on loop with the occasional other east coast trip. Would love more SA/NT/WA content (SA especially for me). I liked Roothy's Low Range when it came with a mag but haven't watched season 2 with ernie dingo yet. Not sure I want to spen $100 + on some 4wding dvds.
Couldn't have said it better. I'm a bit over 4x4 action if its not kings garbage its some camping trailer they are trying to sell ya. Much of the same content, I look through my 4x4 action dvds last as stated above cape... vhc... north nsw coast.... Low range is really expensive but the content I feel is better. Sick of all the ads and promotions in most commerical shows hence why I follow youtube 4x4 channels now.

hiluxdriver

Thread hi-jack time.
Not a 4wd show but Big Angry Fish is hands down the best lifestyle show I watch. The hosts are a crack up, they catch some serious fish and show you how, and the very best bit - your not peppered every 2 seconds with product advertising. They spruik all the products at the end. I've had enough of TJM this and ARB that, and Douche Callinan needs a whack with something very hard about the melon.

hiluxdriver

I've graduated to quality youtube channels like 4xoverland or summitx.net. No ads, no crap and high quality production standards.

ps I should have added it's more entertaining reading Bigcol's travel posts than those tv shows. :)
I live remote now so they days of ADSL or NBN are over. Satellite interweb is what we have and it's not cheap, so youtube or any other streaming channel is out. I'm stuck watching free to air stuuf

itlldoo

i watched that free to air stuff the other day, it was novel for 5 mins, then turned it off...lol

Hodgy

Ronny Dahl and Your 4x4 Adventures on youtube for me. Still have the 4x4 action subscription but getting over the bulk marketing very quickly... I dont mind all 4 Adventure either but its very hard to catch on tv on the weekend as we are usually out doing stuff and they dont have full episodes available to rewatch online.

Gidgee

The Way Overland. More of a 4WD travelog, but a nice Troopy setup they have and going to interesting places, short episodes, even my wife watches it.

BAZZ8

I now watch You Tube,and type in the next trip.
4x4 Action is entertaining, doing stuff I will never do
My two bobs worth

Mickkk

Thread hi-jack time.
Not a 4wd show but Big Angry Fish is hands down the best lifestyle show I watch. The hosts are a crack up, they catch some serious fish and show you how, and the very best bit - your not peppered every 2 seconds with product advertising. They spruik all the products at the end. I've had enough of TJM this and ARB that, and Douche Callinan needs a whack with something very hard about the melon.
For fishing shows, this is the best one l have seen. This 10 mins is the best fishing footage I have seen. Just 2 fellas and a cameraman in a tiny tinny, no sounder or anything. Must watch to the end.
The whole series is very good. All in remote Arnhem Land. Season 2 should be out soon.
Hook line and sinker is good too, funny mates having a ball.

I have gotten tired of all 4 adventure, did the same years ago with action, well never really got in to it to begin with.
Top of down under seem to do a series on where I’m planig on traveling to just before I go, so watched a fair bit of that, my two girls love it. All on you tube now days too.
I’m no fan boy, but I seem to be watching a lot of content from patriot. Enjoy seeing the vids from over seas expos (us and Germany) and seeing what they do differently to us.

like everone else im over 4wd action and all for adventure...
i must admit i did enjoy Patriot Games.
But latley i have been watching graham Cahill you tube short movies, much more destination orientated and less punnishing the trucks

maddon

i started watching patriot games but couldnt take the bs anymore and had to walk away ..... jealous of course when you start with new vehicles and can throw as much money around that you feel like but where is the achievement in that