Votes: 18 16.5%
  • All 4 Adventure

Votes: 57 52.3%
  • Your 4x4

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grippy

All 4 Adventure is back on next Sunday with a new season of shows.
I've had just over a week off work due to being crook, bought their subscription and making my way through the Unleashed Series and early seasons I missed.

CaptainBanana

Also I do like four-wheel drive action or 24 whatever the hell it's called but their more recent episodes are almost entirely advertising so much so I've switched off in the first 5 or 10 minutes and gone and watched the likes of Tyler Thompson or other interesting YouTubers.

The advertising is just getting beyond the joke and myself in a few other YouTubers have mentioned it. Also to be fair I really want to do both Fraser and Cape York but they do those two same destinations about 9 times a year I've seen it I get it it's ok I wish they would move on.

stevemc181

This young fella suffers from Cerebral Palsy, but it doesn't stop him driving anything. I read elsewhere he works for Claytons towing. I think he's an inspirational young bloke!

Last edited:

Gunny40

Sidetracked Australia- Great travel videos and very handy on the tools
We Will Roam - One of the better small youtube channels, the editing is amazing and they do all of their own music
Built not Bought - Followed him since day one and loved all of his work. Becoming very big
Adam Reed (livin 4x4) - Local Vic brothers and also very good content. Knows how to flog their cars

MrMiller

I’d have to say top 2 for me would be Andy White with 4XOverland and Ronny Dahl. Probably because they’re both Perth based like myself...

TassieTourer

All for Adventure is what i started on but i have made the transition to 4WD Action / 4WD 247. In my opinion, it is the best because they give tips for beginners such as myself, showcase what they do and how to do it, give insight into what gear to get, and they're funny. The cooking scenes in 4WD Action / 4WD 247 are heaps better than All for Adventure too.

Link to 4WD Action / 4WD 247 YouTube: 4WD 24-7 - YouTube

CaptainBanana

All for Adventure is what i started on but i have made the transition to 4WD Action / 4WD 247. In my opinion, it is the best because they give tips for beginners such as myself, showcase what they do and how to do it, give insight into what gear to get, and they're funny. The cooking scenes in 4WD Action / 4WD 247 are heaps better than All for Adventure too.

Link to 4WD Action / 4WD 247 YouTube: 4WD 24-7 - YouTube

Their advice is often wrong, misleading and shameless advertising of their sponsors gear. I used to enjoy it but watching them go to Fraser Island and Cape York 8 times a year and only change the stuff they're trying to sell with each episode gets boring.

I do like Graham cahills solo stuff though.

TassieTourer

Their advice is often wrong, misleading and shameless advertising of their sponsors gear. I used to enjoy it but watching them go to Fraser Island and Cape York 8 times a year and only change the stuff they're trying to sell with each episode gets boring.

hence the 'in my opinion'

denk

The difference between 4WD Action vs Cahill's solo stuff simply says it all. I too enjoy his solo stuff.

CaptainBanana

Came to say this. Way better than anything on the air in Australia.
Because they only do one trip 5 times a year every year and spend a half of the episode advertising the same crap over and over.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210822_210726_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210822_210726_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    636 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20210822_210722_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210822_210722_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    655.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20210822_210718_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210822_210718_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    728.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20210822_210712_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210822_210712_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg