Votes: 18 16.5%
  • All 4 Adventure

Votes: 57 52.3%
  • Your 4x4

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bigfish1

Enjoy the All for Adventure guys as many of the remote places/islands they go to I am familiar with. Nice to spend someone else's money on stuff you like doing!!

phs

Patriot games is another up and comer
Not that I watch it or any really

Every few months I’ll watch a 4wd action or Ronny Dahl

Rags90mod

I'm quite enjoying Ronny's Flinders series, makes me want to go back for another visit. I haven't done the new Skytrek so it's been a while.
The missus and I have been watching Ronny's stuff for a while and watching the Flinders series has definitely got us hankering to go back again

barcher

Another watcher of Ronny's trips. Although I wouldn't like to be on one, always seem a bit rushed.

smitty_r51

Another watcher of Ronny's trips. Although I wouldn't like to be on one, always seem a bit rushed.
Yeah we always say it can't do his tag along business any good everyone watching his trips that are rushed and finish at midnight... Not a good look.

Wouldn't mind his lifestyle though

Rags90mod

Yeah we always say it can't do his tag along business any good everyone watching his trips that are rushed and finish at midnight... Not a good look.

Wouldn't mind his lifestyle though
I reckon that he'd possibly be a bit better on one of his tag alongs where he isn't mucking around with cameras, etc. Could be wrong too though ;)

stevenjj78

I reckon that he'd possibly be a bit better on one of his tag alongs where he isn't mucking around with cameras, etc. Could be wrong too though ;)
He has mentioned that his tag alongs are more relaxed. The constant stopping for footage is probably the major reason for the rushed trips with late camp arrivals.

Surely at some stage Ronny has to realise he should change the trip planning to suit. Nearly every night getting in after dark and some nights midnight or later then up at sunrise for the best light for more video/photo opportunities. Not the sort of lifestyle I'd be looking for. Personally I prefer All 4 Adventure apart from some of the Unsealed episodes where the commentary has everything as near death/high drama.

silkwood

Not new but I've only just seen them, Foreman and Wilms Adventures. A series, mostly in Western Australia. Very laid back, humorous without going overboard. I like that they are interested in a range of things, from wildlife to indigenous stories to general history. Western Walkabout is around the top of WA. Not specifically about the 4wding, though.

Cheers,

Keith B

I have not been through all of this thread, but has anyone seen 4WD Adventure Club? It's on Aurora usually late at night. Some of the tracks are interesting but it gets a bit tedious watching six vehicles in a row do through the same puddle 30 seconds apart. I tape it and watch it a X6 speed. Makes an entertaining five minutes.
Keith