• 50-60

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • 60-70

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • 70 or older

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters

goldrush

We don't seem to have much of a "Hoon" element on this site which got me wondering about whether we are mostly too old for that crap or just too sensible. Let's get an idea of our average ages. This is an anonymous poll so you can all be honest.

jack48

Why not do it in 5 year segments from 18 to 25 then 5 at a time Must be fairly simple to set up?????

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
Oh shit, how did I manage to be the first voter. C'Mon Cliffy, get your vote up, you too Frosty.... Come to think of it if you all do that we're screwed:rolleyes:

jack48

we might be old farts but have forgotten more than we wish to remember ( at times ). And a little like selective hearing, yet we can get away with it, because WE ARE OLD FARTS.
Agree with Bushnut.

WILKAT

Over 80 is old. 60+ is medium old, according to my kids.

Thanks jack1948,
Thats ok then! I'm 41,on the funerals ads you hear that you are in retirement age at 50???:eek: (only the rich can afford to retire at that age!!) I certainly will not be one of them!BUMMER:eek:

croozza

as far as I can see the reason we don't have hoons on this site is because they are aged between 50-60 or 70 and older..........

deepop

4x4 Earth Contributer
Woohoo!

I'm in the majority (so far).

Probably explains the excellent content on this forum.

Agree with another thread that I'm getting sick of the hoon elements on another forum in particular egging each other on that their type of driving is normal and considered good.

Shame there's some good, mature knowledge on that forum that makes it worthwhile visiting.