What Did You Do To Your 4X4 This Week? Include photos, if possible!

Corndoggy

Replaced the central lock motor on the rear driver side door. Now all doors open and close with the push of a button. Back to polishing it now.

Baggs71

Goodies have arrived ...barwork....superior remote shocks/kings springs lift...roadsafe recov points...its gunna be a productive fortnight
20210329_172029.jpg

Hoyks

I pulled the front wheels off to inspect the brakes.

175000km and still on the factory stuff, so thought it was about time to run a vernier caliper over it all. Still 1.7mm to go on the rotors, but the pads are about due with a mm or two worth or wear left in them before minimum thickness.

I had it serviced at 100k and the dealer recommended I do a replacement then... before anyone from the dealer had been any where near it:rolleyes:.

shaun0

Exploring the SW Western Australia between Albany and Esperance last week or so now its been bloody busy as every man and his dog is down here. Perth is empty apparently. Awesome coastline as im from the Eastern States so my first time in this area.

Baggs71

Today was hooking up rear HD Kevlar Bags for leveling duties when towing camper etc...sleeper install inside rear quarter panel...with back up digital gauge and HP Bike pump.....sweeeeeeet!

20210411_130724.jpg
20210411_130753.jpg
20210411_130740.jpg

Baggs71

Installed the quad BRC breathers to factory M6 nutsert...next time im on the hoist ill finish the install ready for HC & Fraser
20210420_113326.jpg

smitty_r51

Installed the quad BRC breathers to factory M6 nutsert...next time im on the hoist ill finish the install ready for HC & Fraser View attachment 71307
I need to go back and check mine, hoses all seem to be intact but when i went through a 400m crossing on the lasseter highway the rear diff filled with water through the seals. Going to disconnect the diff end and blow compressed air through and check it is actually working or if i need a bigger gauge pipe

Baggs71

I need to go back and check mine, hoses all seem to be intact but when i went through a 400m crossing on the lasseter highway the rear diff filled with water through the seals. Going to disconnect the diff end and blow compressed air through and check it is actually working or if i need a bigger gauge pipe
Good call..dont forget if your diff was hot it could pull water in via main seal or axel seals ..bloody rare but maybe check everything all at the same time....also speak to a mechanic who loves 4wding....and run your scenario past him too...good luck mate