What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
It really cheeses me off when the data hard drive shats itself and I hadn't backed up for a week. Loosing GPS tracks and photos is the worst part besides the rebuild and recovery.

rodw

People ringing and not leaving a message on the answering machine
People who don't answer the phone :) ...

.... and my good wife who announces at 10:00 tonight she gave her credit card details over the web to buy a $5 report which when I googled was a scam wating to charge her US $75 in a few days time for good luck and having to cancel her credit card before we went to bed. Hence I'm sitting here scotch in hand waiting for the blood pressure to fall enough to go to bed and actually go to sleep! Stay away from Google Profit Club guys!

.... and making sure I don't cheeze anybody off with a spellun error in this thread :D

Grey Ghost

4x4 Earth Contributer
People who don't answer the phone :) ...

.... and my good wife who announces at 10:00 tonight she gave her credit card details over the web to buy a $5 report which when I googled was a scam wating to charge her US $75 in a few days time for good luck and having to cancel her credit card before we went to bed. Hence I'm sitting here scotch in hand waiting for the blood pressure to fall enough to go to bed and actually go to sleep! Stay away from Google Profit Club guys!

.... and making sure I don't cheeze anybody off with a spellun error in this thread :D
End of theweek for me, nust be a good day,up to The Acheron Way tommorrow, "looking for firewood";)
Was rong with me sppelin n e way?

Grey Ghost

4x4 Earth Contributer
Gated off tracks and firebugs.
Went for a drive today, up through the Acheron Way and the back of Stevensons Falls (behind Marysville) and after all this time some of the previously very lush forests are still nothing but wastelands with nothing green anywhere. Bl##dy firebugs. Oh yeah and people who nick the sign that said the track you're on is actually closed....:D

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
Courier tracking system that fail to update you where your parcel is. More likely the parcel will arrive before the update tells you it has entered the country or state.